Search results

+
  1. S

PS5 Cyberpunk

I was playing last night and when i killed Royce at all foods the game started to chug hard and was 100% unplayable. Also it sounded like it was about the hardlock with the buzzing noise. Has anyone had this kind of issue ? I wish i recorded it with my phone. Im playing on a LG CX
  2. S

The Witcher 2 ?

The Witcher 2 ? I got into the series late and was wondering after Playing through The Witcher 3 1 time if get the 2nd one would be worth it. Its an older game im not sure any thoughts ? This game was so amazing im completely hooked. I heard there is even books written which i am also curious...
  3. S

Started a new Game lost all my Gwent cards ?

Started a new Game lost all my Gwent cards ? Just like the title says any one have the anwser
  4. S

No achievement for Blood and Wine

No achievement for Blood and Wine I got the one for Heart of Stone but didn't receive it for Blood and Wine
  5. S

BAD ending

BAD ending I dont really see how this could be the "Bad Ending" The duchess sister was a criminal and allowing sister to go free would set a bad example for her people IMO. At the end of the day Gerald got Paid and in my ending i got Triss at the end.
  6. S

Roach bug and Zoltan bug

Roach bug and Zoltan bug I have seen 2 major bugs #1 Zoltan is inside the floor at Dandilion's Bar #2 In Blood and wine Roach main seems to disapear with the Armor i won from the tourney. I switch to one i bought and switch back its fine Hair works doesnt seem to work 100% roach works and...
  7. S

I just beat the game

I just beat the game I think i got what people are saying as the bad ending. I fought the last crone, Not much happend I romanced triss at some point and keira metz Gerald got Ciri's Medallion I kinda bummed but at the same time gives the game replay value. I was tempted to look up endings on...
  8. S

The botchling is impossible to fight

The botchling is impossible to fight I ended up uninstalling the game because of this. I beat the bocthling once before and got as far as trying the find anne the barons wife. I uninstalled to make space in my harddrive not knowing it uninstalled my save (face in palm) So now i cant figure out...
Top Bottom