Search results

+
  1. Clxmj

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Nice one, seemed dopey if that was the case.
  2. Clxmj

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Tell me if I've got this wrong but you can only progress 24 Crowns (1 Level) per day? And you want me to buy the battle pass that's capping my progress - I don't know any other game with a battle pass that limits your progress on a daily basis, they're all tied into play time. If that's the...
  3. Clxmj

How to discard the extra special card in seasonal mode?

You don't I believe, some cards only target enemies so if there are none it'll auto discard. Alzurs Thunder for example thumps a unit for 5 damage so you can't just spam them.
  4. Clxmj

Knut.....Ka-Noot, or K-NUT?

Knut, as in, bust a nut... :howdy:
  5. Clxmj

Seasonal Trees Update is live!

Untick the box under the mahoossive card that ses Ranked.
  6. Clxmj

Seasonal Trees Update is live!

They mentioned on Stream it's roundabouts a way for everyone to get on Ranked, especially for new players. There's better matchmaking there than on Casual. Think the Ranked option is on by default IIRC, haven't had a chance to play the new update yet.
  7. Clxmj

Favorite Thronebreaker Leader

Trying a Tactic Ardal now, I'm not sure if you really need to push it to 8 Tactic Cards though. I guess that's part of the fun with this.. 'type' of ability, you can go high/low and pad the rest out with decent enough damage/combo pieces . Your opponent will always be guessing too until you...
  8. Clxmj

Leader Spotlight: Arnjolf the Patricide

Interesting that it was against monsters too, for Beast synergy.. Not that we'll see that mind.
  9. Clxmj

Meteorite Powder Promo Starts Today!

So you gots time to pen in a Powder Sale yet no time for any sort of hotfix for Sihil... which you acknowledged weeks ago was "too fucking OP". Draig Bon-Dhu locks you out of play for the rest of the turn after you play him. Server side changes no less. I mean, you might as well seen as it's...
  10. Clxmj

SEASON OF THE WOLF IS LIVE!

Had 0 RP as well, also my wins are not counting towards the Season Quest..
  11. Clxmj

Seasonal contracts - does progress remain until next year?

Don't think there's been anything concrete but I'd take a guess and say it does save yes, it'd make sense.
  12. Clxmj

Why play casual match instead of a ranked match?

Yup generally Casual is that, easier. There's less sweaty tryhards in Ranked net decking all the time so your more than likely to find new players or someone who's trying out their own decks.
  13. Clxmj

Bonus XP Days

14. Clxmj

Scoia'tael Faction Week is here!

Good job CDPR, way to piss off their already dwindling player base. Guess I better net deck Eithne Control too then.. [off-topic] Not really, I net decked and found it :rolleyes:
  15. Clxmj

Open Invitation to play without removal,damage or lock of any kind

KBT did something similar on one of his streams, both parties would go to 3rd Round (in old Gwent) and see who could thin their deck the most or rack up the most points. Check him out on Twitch and maybe ask in his chat.
  16. Clxmj

Might as well look at what "random unit" means.

I think it's more a bug maybe with him than the other RNG aspects of Reveal. Ideally you want him to hit his deploy between two soldiers although sometimes it's not possible due to locks on one or they've been destroyed. Vrygheff seems to pull the same card twice in a row, instead of random...
  17. Clxmj

Bribery bug [Nilfgaard]

98% of the time this card works, either by playing it from hand or tutoring but I've just had a game against a ST player, who played about 6 units previously and the card just banished, as if nothing happened. This is the second time this has happened, also against another ST funnily enough. I...
  18. Clxmj

Are traps artifact?

They need to change the tool tip for the keyword Lock. Currently it reads "Lock: Status that disables a card's abilities and removes other statuses. Disables and flips over face-down cards." Well firstly it doesn't disable of flip over face down cards as most if not all the lock cards target...
  19. Clxmj

Open PTR feedback

Usurper Leader doesn't seem to work. His ability is as follows "On battle start, disable the enemy leader for the duration of the battle."
  20. Clxmj

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Homecoming Live Stream ses otherwise too :) 25 cards. Personally I'm happy with this, there's just enough space to not get those last few cards but also if you thin and play correctly you can do a decent enough job of at least getting pretty damn close.
Top Bottom