Search results

+
  1. D

No valid target after "Rally" on the board.

No valid target after "Rally" on the board. The enemy did "Rally"(First Light) a "Mahakam Guard" that couldn't buff anything (only 2 other gold cards are present on his side at that time). I played a "Dol Blathanna Archer" and that card didn't trigger. It was like the enemy had no...
  2. D

Radovid Deck - 70 games played - 75+% win rate

Radovid Deck - 70 games played - 75+% win rate I crafted that deck because I got Parvetta from a keg and wanted to test her. But after some tweaking it was a pretty solid deck. Wanted to share it and get your opinion on it ... more text as i planed but hope you like it...
  3. D

Change Pavetta

Change Pavetta She is not worth a Legendary at the moment and not a silver slot either. Edit: http://www.gwentdb.com/cards/50057-pavetta I would like to see a mechanic like dandelion has. "Spawn two Epidemic cards". That way she will still die but can also kill units with more strength. You...
  4. D

"Margarita Laux-Antille" & "Promote" interaction

"Margarita Laux-Antille" & "Promote" interaction Promoting "Margarita Laux-Antille" don't spawn a "Ban Ard Adept" as you would expect.
  5. D

Priscilla and Prince Stennis

Priscilla and Prince Stennis If Priscilla play Prince Stennis from your deck he is sitting in the middle of my cards. You can't click a card exactly beneath.
  6. D

Your worst card in the game so far ?

Your worst card in the game so far ? If you could change one card what card would it be and why ? "The Last Wish". Why? It's Gold. You lose one card on use. In a normal deck you will have not more than 2-4 special purpose cards like "Clear Skies" or any "bad" cards at all. The card is...
Top Bottom