Search results

+
  1. A

Any plans to have cash tournaments inside the game?

I think the legal aspects of this idea would be the biggest obstacle as, for instance, Polish law (which influences CDPR in some way I believe) forbids any kind of online cash-related gambling like poker sites, foreign betting services etc. so I believe Gwent would also become illegal. It would...
  2. A

General Strategy to FTP: Mill your cards from other factions

Apparently, there is one guy on reddit who actually did it and in the end he had literally zero cards and was unable to do anything apart from buying kegs and getting new cards that way. CDPR managed to reset his account though. Source:
  3. A

[BUG] Priestess of Freya

This bug can be also (if RNG helps) be used in our favour apparently. In my last game I used a Priestess of Freya to bring another Priestess of Freya. The resurrected card ended up in my opponent's part of the board (obviously...) but I could use the ability of that Priestess to bring back a...
  4. A

[BUG] Priestess of Freya

The real question is why it always happens in favour of our enemy, not ours. But seriously, I think it's the most annoying and actually gamebreaking bug I've encountered so far and I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.
  5. A

BUG - Awards after the game

BUG - Awards after the game I am not entirely sure what may be the cause of it, but I couldn't get any awards after last couple of games (for the first hour or so it worked perfectly, I think it broke down after ca. 21:30 CET). The game goes flawless but when I reach the menu where I can thank...
  6. A

1st Wave

It's also very nice of CDPR that together with an invite we get an opportunity to grab some additional kegs and whole Witcher 1 EE for free which is a great way to make new players interested in the series. Very good idea!
  7. A

Access to BETA (Who and why)

8. A

What will you do if you don't get in the beta?

I think I will just move on with my life and, sometimes, shed a tear while checking my depressingly hollow e-mail account. I don't think I will watch too many streams - I am not really into this kind of thing and, besides, it's like looking at the girl you like on a date with someone else.
  9. A

Offline AI matches?

We know that there will be a full "story mode" in the final game (which will be bought separately, contrary to the free multiplayer part of Gwent). If I recall correctly the devs said that the scenarios will be approximately 10 hours long. I suppose this will be the main gamemode where you can...
  10. A

I think it's a decent idea, you can play the game all day or cry under your blanket eating ice cream, because 'that horrible CDPR didn't send me an invite!". Either way it's better than going to work.
  11. A

Qualifications For Beta?

Most of people who actively show interest of Gwent here or on similar sites are mostly experienced card games players or at least enthusiasts who spend a lot of time building their decks etc. what makes them quite knowledgeable about the game even before Beta. Gwent is, however, designed to be...
  12. A

Bad teasing CDP :P

Actually, I liked the message, because it clarified that we shouldn't expect the invites to be sent before 25th October (around 7pm in my case) what prevents me from being overly excited every time when I get an e-mail. I will certainly mash the refresh button on Tuesday though.
  13. A

Vote for game of the Warsam Games Week on IGN

Now we have approximately 4 times more votes than second Horizon. It's GG unless they burn us with Scorch.
  14. A

In my opinion CDPR shouldn't use any particular logic in terms of sending beta keys, but rather go full random. I presume that this way the devs will get as many players of different backgrounds as possible - let's face it, this forum, gwentdb and similar sites consist mostly of players who are...
  15. A

All Leaders = New Ranking

I agree that it's a cool strategy, but (I may be wrong,) it wouldn't be sure that Eredin would stay for the last round. Provided you won the first round and played Eredin in second, you would also have a unit left from the first round (you had to win somehow) so it would make it more like 50%...
  16. A

Milva's voice seems completely off

In terms of voices, I am certainly looking forward to different language versions that (I hope) will appear in the future. It would certainly be pleasant for the players to hear the same voices as in their versions of other Witcher games. English voices in the Witcher are an abomination for many...
  17. A

My thoughts about Gwent so far and ODRIN CARD REQUEST!

I think that presence of a "Witcher faction" among the main decks is rather unlikely as it would meddle too much with other decks (or rather characters present there), but, in my opinion, it would perfectly suit some arcade, non-competitive gamemode where players would be able to build their...
  18. A

Oct 25th

It would be interesting if the devs went full random in terms of distributing beta keys and nobody from this forum received one. I imagine we would all change into very salty small children fighting for a slightest hope of increasing our chances of getting an invite during another stage of the...
  19. A

Achievements

I strongly support the idea of achievements, especially if they won't be limited to generic "Win 150 games as Northern Kingdoms" and such, but also feature more achievements with different, more creative conditions (like destroying a Kaedwen or Aedirn related unit using Draug etc) . I think that...
  20. A

So, do you know which of the already announced Decks gonna be your main Deck?

I chose Skellige in the poll, becuase it was the deck I had most fun with during the KTS event, but I will certainly try to play every faction and give each of them similar amount of time and love, at least during the beta. I suppose that participation in the beta testing is not only a pleasure...
Top Bottom