Search results

+
  1. metalmaniac21

Option to censor nudity?

Why play a game like Cyberpunk 2077 (or any 18+ game to be honest) with a family? Does this game sound like fun for a whole family?
  2. metalmaniac21

District feature: Badlands

Should it really look like a mix of Fallout and Mad Max? Because it does. Not that I'm complaining since I see CP2020's wasteland the same, just a bit cybered up. It's just a rather pleasant suprise.
  3. metalmaniac21

Night City Wire Episode 2 Should be Focused on Character Creator

I'd like to know more about char. creator, how does progession and rpg system works and more about mechanics in general.
  4. metalmaniac21

Night City Wire Episode 2 Should be Focused on Character Creator

I would prefer crafting to be a suprise for NCW 3.
  5. metalmaniac21

Dear CDPR! Gameplay matters!

Congratulations, Cyberpunk 2077 will be heading in the opposite direction now - balanced, +10% here for one move, +5% there for the other, direction.
  6. metalmaniac21

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

You ain't seen ridiculousness yet...
  7. metalmaniac21

[NSFW maybe] Sex scenes: Why can't they be more realistic / raw?

None of them are cyberpunk, or even regular sci-fi...
  8. metalmaniac21

Building a gaming PC

DX12. Impressive scaling for DX12.
  9. metalmaniac21

District feature: Santo Domingo

Now I expect to see an arroyo elder there.
  10. metalmaniac21

How do you feel about Early Access?

Waiting for the endgame piece in early access while alphatesting a half-baked on one side and pitch black on the other product? No, thanks. Developers should pay me for being a part of testing group. Not just a part of focus group, an actual alpha-tester. Age of Decadence and Torment: Tides of...
  11. metalmaniac21

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

Before Death Stranding - influencers? Who? After Death Stranding - pls no.
  12. metalmaniac21

Hacking has been simplified?

Matrix runs in Shadowrun on sega genesis. But it's not a mini, it's a game of it's own.
  13. metalmaniac21

Will you be playing CP2077 with English or Polish dubbing?

The one that doesn't have lyp-sinc problems+english subtitles.
  14. metalmaniac21

Building a gaming PC

Only half? Where there's Navi 2X and RTX Ampere just around the corner? You want to spend a fortune on RGB lights?
  15. metalmaniac21

Building a gaming PC

3k pounds, holy shit. That's the sum one would pay for a workstation PC as an investment.
  16. metalmaniac21

District feature: City Center

SovOil is no more?
  17. metalmaniac21

Character Customization!

As if hair physics is such hard thing to do in 2020. If Cybeprunk 2077 won't have long hair with physics, that one guy at the dev team who decided to refuse from using Hairworks again [...], because Fallout 4 five years earlier had hair physics. (and mods for long hairstyles)
  18. metalmaniac21

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

Such cool names for such minimal bonuses. AT HIGEST TIERS! Are we getting an RPG as promised or it's action-adventure with skill trees now?
  19. metalmaniac21

[NSFW maybe] Sex scenes: Why can't they be more realistic / raw?

True that but the DLC itself has target audience past the AO age. Funny to see that the age of consent is varied between 14-18 in most countries yet seeing some I/O action with nude actors is prohibited unless you're past 21.
Top Bottom