Search results

+
  1. Crusher93

Weapon stats still show up as ZERO in Stash

That does not solve the issue, does it?
  2. Crusher93

Patch 1.2

It was like 10 - 15 fps MAX in my case and the game froze right when I started but refroze itself and lot of stuff popped-in right in front of me, which rarely happened before when I played the game, then I did a crime on the street and police spawned 5 meters away like always. It is unplayable...
  3. Crusher93

Patch 1.2

no thanks, im just done with this. Rather play something else. Cheers :howdy:
  4. Crusher93

Patch 1.2

It was unplayable from the start on ps4, then later it was a little better after one of the patches and now it is like before again... it works even worse than ever: fps stutters, glitches, hang-ups, pop ins are now closer than before, weird animations, police spawns literally 5 meters further...
  5. Crusher93

Patch 1.2

Still unplayable on base ps4... shaaaame cdpr shame
  6. Crusher93

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Hopefully this game will be finally playable on base PS4 after this patch...
  7. Crusher93

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

so, this is it? I hope its more than that cause this is just pathetic, CDPR. Hiding behind comedy won't help you for long. Adding distance to police respawns won't help either. How about making the game playable on base PS4? And maybe finally adding barbers and other BASIC stuff to make it real...
  8. Crusher93

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Even patches gets delayed for this game what the hell :ROFLMAO:
  9. Crusher93

Holy Crap! There is a Bounty system like they said! Mercs came for me!

I had situations in Pacifica when they actually come too but also some bugs I think when normal police spawns. Weird but I don't care because the police system is not even done.
  10. Crusher93

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Be patient. There will probably be delays again...
  11. Crusher93

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Dex is more like Jabba :ROFLMAO:
  12. Crusher93

Błędy wyłapane przez userów - wątek ogólny.

sprawdź czy nie masz założony mod w kiroshi który powoduje że każde "zabójstwo" jest nie-zabijalne(non-lethal). U mnie to rozwiązało problem, jakiś czas później załączyła się cutscenka, bo jak się okazało nie zabijałem ludzi nawet jeśli strzelałem im w głowę kiedy już leżeli :shrug:
  13. Crusher93

Important Update

the source codes have been sold
  14. Crusher93

I can't make myself believe that this is what the writers intended. It seems to me the game is just not done, it needed more time and all the stuff we see about CP77 nowadays is the evidence for that, the real endings and continuation will probably be in paid DLC, but this is just unacceptable...
  15. Crusher93

Its worthless because it does not matter. You change all the time. You become different person everyday and there is no clear way to describe it, separate it from the "you" of yesterday. It does not matter, that's why it's worthless. Misty basically with one line make the whole identity problem...
  16. Crusher93

I just don't see any message there other than "don't try to save yourself". The story should not be about saving V but rather about making choices with the time left - it would be better this way, but well... the way it is presented don't make much sense to me. Just my opinion.
  17. Crusher93

I thought the last 100 pages or so explained how this conundrum about "soul" is pretty much worthless, considering how it is presented in the game. :shrug: Still don't know what the message of CP77 is... maybe the message is that the oversexualisation in advertising is the worse thing that can...
  18. Crusher93

Yes.
  19. Crusher93

And one more time: compare this to Deus Ex. What is the message here? The message from Deus Ex: Don't trust governments and corporations basically. The message from Cyberpunk 2077: Eeeehm... Don't do anything because it will go wrong? I don't know, someone explain this to me :shrug:
  20. Crusher93

I just played and finished original Deus Ex. I haven't played it ever before. What caught my attention is that the plot is amazing, like all the conspiracy theories ever created, put into one game. Hard to understand what's going on till the end. Loved the story and choices and consequences. I...
Top Bottom