Search results

+
  1. V

POLL: What Future Witcher Tales Would you Most Like to See?

Never thought about that rise of Emhyr, but now that you mentioned it, I think it could be great. For Nilfgaard I think they should make it about how Nilfgaard conquered the lands like Nazair, Metinna, Touissant... Some by force while others...Maybe you could be like some commander from one of...
  2. V

POLL: What Future Witcher Tales Would you Most Like to See?

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! Saskia and Iorveth can't be done. And about that ruling Pontar valley. It decision based. You know what happens if Henselt wins (you side with Roche) Lormark goes to Kaedwen and Saskia and her Vergen "army" (rebels) are defeated, plus Saskia (the dragon at the and of W2) can...
  3. V

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

My opinion I liked it a lot. Maybe it was to easy, I won every battle in first try 8(except Garnicora and eap Dahy in Rivia castle. And for Garnicora I just changed Skellige cards for strays and then won in 1st try and for aep Dahy I chaned Manticore trophy,strays and Meve flail for scyntmen...
  4. V

[Spoilers!] Easter Eggs in Thronebreaker

Monty Pyton reference. When you try to enter some fort or camp.
  5. V

GWENT: Ask a Dev

So I played Thronebreaker, loved it, for most part. I would change a few things, or to be more precise do a few things diffrentlly, but in general a really great game. So my question is will there be another "Witcher Tale" game? Any INFO about that? I heard somewhere that they are planing to...
  6. V

Idea for horn

Idea for horn Current version makes no sense at all.Healers and Duda make almost the same.And low strength units profit the most. So play some unit that spawns minions and buff them? My suggestion -just add base strength to the unit (like +8 for Redanian knight,+2 Priscilla). And we need some...
  7. V

[Suggestion] More units from Witcher 1! [Potential Spoilers from Series]

More different cards! We need more cards based on the Witcher world. The first game is almost completely ignored. I mean where are de Aldersberg,knights of the Flaming Rose,Vincet Meis could be interesting,Azar Javed and of course Siegfried of Denesle.
  8. V

Any news about singleplayer campaign?

That's good to hear. And speaking about expansions. Was it just me or was Hearts of Stone epic.Like really f.... epic. I mean Wild Hunt was really good but HoS was on a whole new level if you ask me.I hope that gwent singleplayer will go that way. That's where Witcher is at it's best-short...
  9. V

Thanks for that info Strollin. First time I heard about that Geralt and mercenaries thing (I did hear that Geralt will be the protagonist in the first one and that it will be free). I heard somewhere that you play as leaders.Like Radovid for instance. I hope that Dandelion narrates everything...
  10. V

I don't know what you mean. Why wouldn't it be? I was talking "story wise". I'm not expecting 150 square kilometers 3rd person SP RPG da Vinci style masterpice. But some of that epic story telling that witcher games have,with well developed characters and quality dialog with strong decisions and...
  11. V

Any news about singleplayer campaign? After 2 months in the beta I've lost intrest in MP. I gave it a try over a weekend after a long time and now I can say I'm done with it. But singleplayer campaign -that's a different story. If it will be anything like Witcher games story wise than I will be...
  12. V

Funny Radovid [Spoilers]

Funny Radovid [Spoilers] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIj9Q9P0Vs
  13. V

I'm giving away BETA key [Witcher Series Spoilers]

The "winner" is kurriky. Please confirm if you are interested in beta key and where to send it.
  14. V

Someone just send it to me and said "Have fun".
  15. V

I've read all the replies. Keep it up.I will decide who's the worthy one tomorrow at 19.00 Central European time.
  16. V

It counts what you will write. There is now way that I can know what you really did.Of course. And yeah there's quite a lot of questions but I'm looking for that special someone.
  17. V

Tired of always seeing the same skilless decks.

Less removing if you ask me. Lacarate -2, Alzur's thunder -5, Manticore Venom -3 and all other removing cards (Iorveth,Triss,Roche,Dol Archers...) Radovid should be -10, he's weak compared to Foltest or Henselt. Eredin should be gold 10 but there should be only 3 gold in every Eredin deck since...
  18. V

Wow take it easy, one at a time. I will give the beta key to the one who will correctly answer a few questions (correctly by my standards) about decisions they made in the witcher games.Here are the questions. SPOILER ALERT!!! Witcher 1. Did you give arms to Scoia'tael in the Outskirts? 2...
  19. V

I'm giving away BETA key [Witcher Series Spoilers] I got beta key few days ago,but I'm playing gwent for like a month and a half because I got it from a generous person from this forum who had a spare. So I would like to do the same.
  20. V

My Gwent Beta review

My Gwent Beta review I don't know where to give CDPR feedback about gwent beta so I'll just do it here. So it's been exactly a week since I've started playing beta.I have almost 50 hours of play. I mainly play NR,lately I play monsters, but I only played a few matches with Skellige and 0 with...
Top Bottom