Search results

+
  1. A

Uncooked file of "Wolf School Crafted Sword".

the files will be in dlc\dlc10\data\gameplay\items
  2. A

Blood and Wine Start Golyat Boss Bugged

You haven't mentioned if you have tried to run back to the place, so I will assume not or that you can't leave the cave. However you can teleport back. which might solve your problem. Create this file in this directory: w3dir\mods\modFix\content\scripts\local\teleportexec.ws add this code...
  3. A

[Mod request] Grandmaster wolven set fix

Here: It's just a case of adding the items to the recipes in these files: dlc\bob\data\gameplay\items\def_item_crafting_recipes.xml dlc\bob\data\gameplay\items_plus\def_item_crafting_recipes.xml
  4. A

Messed up the game with mods

A list of all mods would be helpful :)
  5. A

How to create and run .ws scripts

You cannot call exec functions from inside other script functions, they have to be called via the console. you could copy paste the vanilla spawn function, rename it and remove the exec, and then you can call it.
  6. A

How to create and run .ws scripts

1) In order to create a exec function that's fairly straight forward: - Open your games install folder and open your mods folder (create one if not there) - Add new mod, e.g: modMyExecFunctionsMod/content/scripts/local - Create a new .txt file, and change the extension to .ws, and name it. -...
  7. A

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

No it will not be, both edit redswfs. Can it be done? Sure, that mod simply changes the fps count from 30 (in some cases 40) fps in the swf's header to 60. I don't think i will do it though, changing the fps value makes all the animations run twice as fast which I personally do not like. If...
  8. A

Menu images also credit to @KamehamehaNudel About Mod progress: So as most people will have realized development of this mod slowed down significantly, which was due to stuff happening in my life that meant i simply did not have the time i wanted to work on this, as i said i wanted to have...
  9. A

Yes. I know I haven't posted much progress in recent months, but life gets in the way, I would have liked to have already released this but I have other commitments, and modding takes a backseat.
  10. A

Need Help with small script env.

Events of derived classes are not fired when the parent class event fires. So your OnAfterLoadingScreenStart event is not triggered. Also, do not put the game time parameter in the function as a literal string. You are trying to convert "gameTimeHours" to an integer, which doesn't work, use...
  11. A

Guide to modding flash files

@MonarchX You can have a 4k background for the inventory but you will have to modify the W3UILoader sprite for the background in the common menu redswf. if you set the width and height to 1920x1080 and set it ti scale to that size, then you can use any res background you want.
  12. A

Is possible to extract icons for Meditation GUI ?

The icons can be extracted sure, but they are low res and are very low quality with a lot of compression artifacts.
  13. A

Storybook Videos

You can download WolvenKit, or QuickBMS, and unpack the game that way. the files will be in this bundle: <w3dir>\content\content0\bundles\movies.bundle They will be in usm form so you will need to de-multiplex them into whatever video format you want, and re-add the audio.
  14. A

Green rectangles instead of health bar or mini map

If you have a spare hard drive or ssd try installing on that.
  15. A

Does anyone have the corresponding DLC names to the numbers 1 through 16?

1: Temerian Armor Set 2: New Hair Styles 3: Missing Miners 4: Alternative Yennefer 5: Nilfgaardian Armor Set 6: Alternative Triss 7: Fool's Gold 8: Alternative Gwent Art 9: New Game + 10: Wolf Armor Set 11: Alternative Ciri 12: Skellige's Most Wanted 13: Alternative Crossbows 14...
  16. A

Help with scripting

Yes, it is Wolvenkit, which you can use to just manually test ideas. For your specific use case, when finished, you will need to write your own program to handle what you need.
  17. A

Overcoming the Mod Limit (maybe)

@Jimmy_O You have a conflicting file between two bundles: This file: environment\terrain_surroundings\common\rock_little_middle.w2mesh.1.buffer Exists in both buffers0Rocks.bundle and buffers0NextGenStoneAndMisc.bundle wcc_lite read it once in one bundle and then read it a second time in...
  18. A

Help with scripting

Yea... There is no pubic documentation, you can look into the source code of wk to see how that works. That's about it, tbh i do not know it that well. To begin with i would just open wk and the game debugger and see of you can run some functions from there.
  19. A

Help with timers

Your entry function: Loop() only executes the the function once. It enters the function, then runs the FOR loop once, executing TimeScaleDown(), and sleeping for 1 second, then exits and runs TimeScaleReset(). Get rid of the for loop and use a while loop that checks a custom condition. A...
Top Bottom