Search results

+
  1. T

Can somebody please help me?

Can somebody please help me? Hello mates! I have this problem all the day. The game cant connect to the servers. Some times i get into the game but without any of my cards so i cant play (inventory load failed). Also one time i got in the game with my cards but can't find any opponent to play...
  2. T

Are the servers down or what?

Are the servers down or what? Hello mates. I am trying to connect to the game but I can't. It shows me the message: Could not connect to GWENT servers. Please check your internet connection and try again What is happening?
  3. T

Gwent on Steam???

And how to link both gog and steam accounts?
  4. T

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Do you know what beta means? When the ranked system will be released, you will be with player at your level of power. So you will get your wins, so more ores, so more kegs, so more better cards, better level, etc...
  5. T

Game Chat Request Thread

Chat option with your friends ONLY will be great. I hate the gog's chat system :/
  6. T

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

It is a free card game! How else can they earn money? NO it is not a pay to win. You want to earn the best cards without work? Or better, you want to have a change to get the best cards without work? Then pay... But really, what is the point after getting all the good cards? just playing and...
  7. T

Opening Kegs Duplicates

Hmmm ok guys, now i have two Geralts :P
  8. T

1st Wave

A friend pass me his code!!! downloading... goodbye sleeping time :P
  9. T

1st Wave

0/2 waves :P this luck mate :P
  10. T

1st Wave

OMG!!! new mail received! tittle: closed beta invitation!!! Thank you God!! ... ... ... MU Legend closed beta... %#$@!%
  11. T

1st Wave

2nd wave? already?
  12. T

Kegs

So we have to choose the last card! This is good ;)
  13. T

1st Wave

Thanks a lot Marcin... Every time the same unlucky thing... I have seen every gwent match on youtube, i tried playing on kts and every time crashed... now ofcourse i am not in the first wave :D :D give us more invitation, the hype is real!!! -cry more kid :thumbup:
  14. T

1st Wave

Do we know, when 2nd wave will be?
  15. T

Closed Beta is Now Live!

So, they will send invites to us every day? Every second day or every week or what? I mean, I am refreshing me e-mails every 5 minutes, hoping to get the invitation. Hype is real!
Top Bottom