Search results

+
  1. S

GWENT: Rogue Mage -- First Single-Player Expansion!

Wow. This place is even more dead than I remember.
  2. S

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

My work here is complete.
  3. S

Popping in to say hi. Here is the difference for me between Gwent and Legends of Runeterra. I eventually kept getting annoyed at Gwents issues and when it finally became apparent to me that they would never actually be fixed I had to leave. No break from the game was going to help. In LoR I...
  4. S

Any long-time players here? Has the game gotten better over time?

The long time players who believe the game is worse dont play it anymore. So you are only going to hear the opposite opinion.
  5. S

Meta Diversity

You have 12-18 competitive decks at ranks 5 to 0?
  6. S

Meta Diversity

It's on the game to have the mechanics and diversity so that players can use different decks and still be successful.
  7. S

The state of the gaming industry

I completely agree with the OP. I will not support unfinished games. Ever.
  8. S

Legends of Runeterra (Amazing new card game)

Plaza and go hard will be adjusted soon. I dont really have an issue with the other cards you mentioned.
  9. S

In regards to matchmaking I think LoR is better than Gwents and more importantly you will run into many different decks instead of the same few over and over. Complexity wise I don't know if you will find this game more complex than Gwent or not. I would encourage you to simply play through...
  10. S

No. They just released new cards completing the most recent expansion. 1608782325 I played and posted about Gwent for years so my context is in all of those posts if you want to go through them. I come back because I posted here for a very long time and old habits die hard. I made the legends...
  11. S

Update. The game has never been better than now. Tons of interesting modes to play. Ways to enter tournaments. Insane deck variety. If you need help let me know. Friend matches are easy and there is even a spectator mode. You can watch me crush some people.
  12. S

Now I understand why Gwent was removed from consoles

CDPR has issues with making promises/commitments that it cant keep.
  13. S

Fyi for any who need the info. Legends of Runeterra is a much newer ccg than Gwent and its deck variety is astronomically better than Gwents has ever been. Mirror matches are hard to come by. You can actually use a relatively unknown deck and play it to a high rank! This alone makes it a far...
  14. S

Please do something with the witcher trio

Made this thread more than a year ago. Not surprised it's still a topic.
  15. S

Scenario's, heatwave, echo cards and devotion should be top priority next patch

Why I dont play anymore in a nutshell.
  16. S

Should the Trap mechanic be abandoned already ?

Ah the same old threads asking for common sense fixes that will never happen. That's the gwent I remember.
  17. S

Another CCG without a poisonous faction like NG?

I know mythgaard is a cool game but do me a favor and take a look at legends of Runeterra at some point.
  18. S

Another CCG without a poisonous faction like NG?

OP I implore you to try legends of runeterra. I played gwent for years and stopped due to design problems that are never going to go away. For me LoR has virtually none of the frustrations that I had with gwent and it's even more free to play friendly imo. I didn't care for NG in Gwent...
  19. S

Stopping by. I left basically because the game was no longer fun or interesting. Oh and problems were never fixed and made worse.
  20. S

Regis and scorch literally unplayable due to ''Initiative''

They continued to suck any fun out of the game. Kudos
Top Bottom