Search results

+
  1. C

[Suggestion] Change the monster ost.

Any chance we will get the return of all the gwent music from within the Witcher 3 (including the new music that was added in the expansions)? I mean I got no problem with new music either but I feel that Witcher 3 really nailed the gwent music perfectly so it would be nice to have that as an...
  2. C

Game Chat Request Thread

You can do this on Xbox One. Just remember the name of your opponent and search for his gamertag then send him/her a message. Sure it's not as nice as having an actual in game message system but it gets the job done.
  3. C

Improvements that should add at opening kegs

Another idea would be if it would be possible to more closely examine each of the 3 random cards you can choose from when buying a pack. Reason being is some cards have an extra ability like once the main card is played another card is played or has a choice of extra card to be played. As it...
  4. C

Possible memory leak after several minutes of playing

Xbox One user here and I've been having the exact same issue. It's as you said the game will stutter/hitch and freeze for split seconds and sometimes for longer up to a second or two. It happens more frequently during gameplay that I've noticed but it does also happen elsewhere like when...
Top Bottom