Search results

+
  1. Pacifixer

Is this the end?

Well, they have been drilling holes into the hull of a perfectly functioning ship for years, now they have just realized the ship isn't sinking fast enough, so they set it on fire. Now that we know the ship is schedualed to go under, most of us will leave on the next stop. I knew this game...
  2. Pacifixer

Patch Notes 10.10

Good patch. BUT why the hell did it took you so long to nerf Cahir? You even admitted you knew how toxic that card was.
  3. Pacifixer

Chronicles Reveal Schedule!

I think it doesn't need to be on the board, it probably works like Gord.
  4. Pacifixer

Now reading [books]

I finished WoT 8 The Path od Dagers today :)
  5. Pacifixer

Patch Notes 10.7

Recently my interest in Gwent was waning, so i hope this patch will "stoke that fire" once again :) I have to say, the card design is getting better with every expansion. Neutrals Renfri looks amazing, but i'm a bit worried she will not be consistent enough to be more than a meme. MO Thrive...
  6. Pacifixer

CDPR is getting rid of toxic decks!

I'm pretty sure devs don't even realize they killed the rat flood deck. And i wouldn't be suprised if the now removed Ritual ability made a comeback with the next card drop, stronger than before.
  7. Pacifixer

Elden ring question

I play with keyboard and mouse and i had no problems with controls. Yes, the key mapping is unusual, but i got used to it fast. The only think i had a problem with was pulling off normal Transient moonlight instead of heavy.
  8. Pacifixer

The two main problems of gwent

100% agree! Card design got a lot better over the years, but every single time they release new cards there is some support for uninteractive pointslam - Giant Toad, Terranova, Viy, most evolving cards, and many Many MANY more.
  9. Pacifixer

Forgotten Treasure - Expansion Cards Thread

Obsidian Mirror - could be nuts if you manage to find some good targets, but on average its probably not going to be anything amazing. Either way, it's better than Battle prep or Ointment. Prophet - interesting ability, kind of like more interactive Shilard, could be devastating if you don't...
  10. Pacifixer

Could be pretty fun. I just hope it's not going to be as broken as in the reveal video. 1649002544 Looks like all the fun they sucked out of MO went to NR. Hopefully this card will be playable.
  11. Pacifixer

Would be amazing if it wasn't removing skill from the easiest-to-play faction. Vyi players rejoice, you don't have to bait locks and removal anymore. 1648997828 This looks fun to play, but it's probably going to be a nightmare to play against. I think it needs Counter 2.
  12. Pacifixer

So far, i'm not impressed, but also not disappointed. It's good that devs decided to release some low prov cards for once. Highland Warlord - i'm not sure if "more damage" is what SK needs. i certainly don't want to see units that should survive Stuning Blow be removed by War of Clans. Magic...
  13. Pacifixer

What do you think would be the focus of FT patch coming in April?

These new cards better be f-ing amazing! This is supposed to be the biggest card-drop this year, so i'm afraid we're in for a boring year. Hopefully next year they'll finaly realize that reworks don't make up for lack of new content. I suspect they'll introduce some new neutra-focused mechanic...
  14. Pacifixer

Season of the Wolf Top 16 Qualifier deck selection

Not suprising. This isn't very good season. For some reason February is always the worst season of the year. Took me 3 years to finish that stupid 150 wins in season of love contract.
  15. Pacifixer

Making vampires fun

This is how many MO decks play. Brain-dead solitaire, you either have more points or you don't, no strategy no thinking no fun. It's not as bad as it used to be (tall thrive deck was the reason why i started hating MO), but vampires in perticular got worse.
  16. Pacifixer

GLARING BUG - SYNDICATE

The same interaction confused the hell out of me as well :D There should be some indication - KoB getting revealed or something like that.
  17. Pacifixer

Join Dandelion on his new Journey!

This is an old contract. In the olden days there used to be faction challenges (similar to the current event) every month. Win 25 times and you get a border.
  18. Pacifixer

Patch Notes 10.2

Spying + Poison deck got big buffs. I should probably be more worried about NR tho :)
  19. Pacifixer

Patch Notes 10.2

These changes are way more interesting than i expected. SK - awesome, love it! I really like complicated cards that can do some crazy shenanigans. NR - i don't like the change to Resupply - abilities that are separated from their triggers allow more freedom when designing and balancing, but...
  20. Pacifixer

New Journey countdown

Maybe they just want to do a winter version of Novigrad game board.
Top Bottom