Search results

+
  1. K

Forum is dead :(

This forum looks & feels so bad to use
  2. K

Missing Premium Cards

Just like Lord of Undvik and Arachas Hatchling. They're only placeholders so they won't get their premium versions.
  3. K

Will there be another wipe after open beta ?

They won't. It wouldn't make any sense.
  4. K

MMR requirements for the highest ranks

Considering they actually wanted them to be even higher (rank 21 4800 mmr, 20 4400), I doubt they'll lower them anytime soon. There's hope for next seasons..
  5. K

Gwent not good for my health.

Tbh I'm more bored of playing against Nilfgaard literally 3 out of 5 games.
  6. K

Golden Age of Dwarves

It's literally only viable because of dwarves, once they get nerfed ST will be an underdog again. Handbuff, mulligan, traps - unfinished archetypes, no finishers (like Olaf, Shani etc.) at all.
  7. K

Which daily quest do you find the hardest?

Monsters, since I play anything but Monsters, and I can't get myself to do the quest.
  8. K

Venendal Elite Completely Ruining Ranked Play

Rank 16 right now, but most of the people are there at the moment. Met a lot of people with good borders/avatars playing NG.
  9. K

Reveal isn't even weak right now. I play against NG (not only reveal) waaaayyy more often than dwarves.
  10. K

Do you like one month or two month seasons?

I'm not sure to be honest. The fact that no one hit 4.7k in a 2 month season, while 4.8k is required for 21 now, looks a bit harsh. But well, not like everyone aims for grandmaster anyway.
  11. K

Leveling up after start of new season.. Your thoughts?

It's exactly the same for me.
  12. K

It shouldn't affect golds. The fact that it can totally negate Olaf AND steal his strength is ridiculous.
  13. K

How about add "faction cooldown" at Ranked?

Why rank 15? Just curious. It's not hard to climb until 4k+. People enjoy winning, so they play the deck which is currenlty considered the best. There'll ALWAYS be some more played decks than others. It doesn't stop you from teching against them though.
  14. K

How about add "faction cooldown" at Ranked?

I play mainly ST since the start of closed beta. I can also play other factions, but I think being forced to play other decks isn't a good idea. After all, you gather scraps to get the core cards for your decks, if you get it on cooldown you will be left with vanilla decks (if you are a new...
  15. K

The Nerf Hammer

All I want (to change) for Christmas: - Spy abuse (I wouldn't like to see a change to Summoning Circle, but just disable the option to get spies from Hym, Isengrim or Runes) - give some love to ST archetypes, once dwarves are inevitably nerfed, ST will be left in the dust again - revert the...
  16. K

Should Vicovaro Medics Get Create Ability?

I also dislike them. The same way as I hate Sweers. No card should be able to deny a whole strategy in one turn with no counterplay.
  17. K

Did CDPR just add the consume queen leader to everyone's acount?

No, she replaced Unseen Elder in consume, and she was added to leader challenges so you can get her for free. However, people who got Unseen Elder that way in the past had already done the challenge, so the only way to get the Queen would be through crafting.
  18. K

ST buff archtype needs a huge "buff"

The only changed I'd like is giving agility to Dragoons and H.Supports. I really can't see the reason to keep them locked while almost everything else is agile.
  19. K

Tempo Plays are Getting out of Hand [Saovine Patch Feedback: Part 2 - The Bad]

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Swordmasters are okay, compared to other bronzes these days.
  20. K

Dol blathanna swordmaster

DB Swordmaster buffed by Hawker Support is 20 points max (counting Hawker Support). 2x plain and simple Nilfgardiaan Knight is 22 points, + they have armor. I can't really see how swordmasters are broken, you need to build the whole deck around them with a lot of low tempo plays.
Top Bottom