Search results

+
  1. K

Reinforced Trebuchet Balance issue

Don't you pull even bigger numbers with poor infantry?
  2. K

This solution wouldn't really change a thing, if they win the first round they can just promote them the first turn on round 2? I mean they aren't adrenalined anymore
  3. K

These AR+promote decks are in the vast majority amongst more experienced players simply because they aren't as good and don't really do that great vs actually good decks, if they can't push high enough board in round 1 they'll run out of steam for round 2 and flat out lose on 3rd. So you don't...
  4. K

I just don't understand the hate for Monster decks.

Yeh I've met plenty of Radovids, personally I still consider Foltest more flexible, Radovid decks tend to be more control oriented and Foltest plays more around resses with demotes and all that jazz.
  5. K

Not sure about games count but lvl 44 or something
  6. K

Without Philippa I'd rate NR weaker than both Scoia'tel and Skellige and with D bomb and Igni Skellige should win over 50% vs rush decks.
  7. K

I find it interesting that people are most annoyed by the "keep random card" rather then ridiculously strong weather effects and clear skies being very weak in comparison
  8. K

If you lose, you don't get anything... great way to get frustrated.

Another HS vet here, I agree that Gwent is a lot more giving in terms of easily achievable daily rewards than HS is.
  9. K

To Mill or not to mill that is the question

He can be very effective in shutting down rounds and he is golden so he wont be taken down by scorch, unless demoted ofc.
  10. K

Shani - Nenneke - Priscilla Combo

I haven't really seen Regis in NR deck, there's just better gold ones to pick, Ciri, Philippa, Baron, Shani, Geralt: igni all fit NR better than Regis
  11. K

Quick Questions and feed back

You can not apply buffs to golden cards(Geralt in this case), both Geralt and Geralt: Igni are golden and thus cannot be buffed, unless demoted. There is Lambert, Vesemir and Eskel in the game, which are silver cards, they can be buffed and receive additional benefits from Swallow and...
  12. K

We need depromote counters against NR and Phillipa Eilheart ASAP

Sure card advantage helps, you just drop this
  13. K

Why some unit Weather Immune for free?

Well that's just the skellige Feat, base strength is still 7, non weather immune bronze would be 11 in round 3
  14. K

Why some unit Weather Immune for free?

Weather immunity is not "free", these units in general have lower stats in return, highest non weather bronze cards are 8 strength, highest weather immune is 7(skellige ship) rest are lower
  15. K

Is the account going to be reset after the beta?

Yeh it doesn't make sense from business point of view, but my point was more in the line of: the people who bought kegs in the beta, will most likely buy kegs in the release as well, that's not going to change the advantage and this being a card game that's just how it is and I have no problem...
  16. K

Is the account going to be reset after the beta?

What's the difference between returning money and reimbursing kegs? Not like it stops the people from just buying the kegs again?
  17. K

People forfeit game in hope for GG and free Rewards ?

Yup I refuse to GG insta forfeits, that's just abusing the system hard. 30mins for 80iron and 160scraps? That's ridiculous, you can maybe complete 3-4 games in that time by playing normally. Especially after reaching the daily quota you really don't much if at all from winning.
  18. K

Most frustrating matchmaking I ever met

It is tough at the start, the matchmaking systems always take time to calibrate right and it will most likely be improved as the beta goes on, I'm lvl 28 and can't even remember the last time I've faced with someone playing default or "f2p" decks, so it's at least somewhat working already.
  19. K

Legendary droprate is too low

I have no complaints on the rate, they shouldn't be dropping like flies.
  20. K

Redanian elite - bug Nr.2

I believe this might be intended behaviour, it doesn't say they have to be on your side
Top Bottom