Search results

+
  1. SaltyBear

Morenn ambush trigger

Morenn ambush trigger I passed against this card and we had a draw, then my opponent passes and Morenn flips. So I can't play around it like that anymore or is this a bug?
  2. SaltyBear

[BUG?] Sweers vs Doomed cards

[BUG?] Sweers vs Doomed cards I used Sweers on Priestess of Freya, but her copy wasn't banished when moved to graveyard. I thought moving to graveyard counted as destroying a card, hence priestess should have banished since she is "doomed". So my opponent revived her with another priestess...
  3. SaltyBear

[BUG + SUGGESTION] New cards in collection

[BUG + SUGGESTION] New cards in collection I open a keg, go to collection, mark all new cards as seen. Re-enter Gwent. Collection shows me I have 5 new cards again even though I marked them as seen just a minute ago. Also the mark itself should be more visible, maybe add an aura to new cards.
  4. SaltyBear

[Bug] Deck building tutorial

[Bug] Deck building tutorial PC platform. Regarding deck building tutorial. When I started a deck creation tutorial it ended quickly and said that I don't have required cards. What does that mean? What cards are required? If it's a tutorial then why does it have a "requirement" at all? I didn't...
  5. SaltyBear

Duplicate cards

Duplicate cards There are cards like "blue stripes commando" that have 3 different arts in collection. Does this mean, that I can use 9 of the same card in a deck instead of 3? Also there is a duplicate Geralt card, one that is given and one that can be crafted, is this supposed to be like...
Top Bottom