Search results

+
  1. S

Open Beta General Feedback Thread

I don't think you understand what I was talking about, perhaps I did not word it correctly. When you place a card that you choose targets for, nothing happens until you select all required target(s). So there is no "turning back" or randomness involved. In these cases, in other games you can...
  2. S

Open Beta General Feedback Thread

I like the mulligans for each round now. I have 2 issues: 1. You can't pick up a card with an effect after placing it. In Hearthstone, if you drop a card then realise you can't use the effect on an opponent and don't want to be forced to use it on your own minion instead, you can right click...
  3. S

Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

Round result popup stuck on screen during 3rd round If this is already reported I couldn't find the thread, but I encountered a very serious bug. I was playing Multiplayer Casual on PC (Windows 10). Round 1 I won the match. The 'You won the round' popup played once then disappeared as...
  4. S

Ruined the game

From my first play session I enjoyed the game a lot less than the closed beta. I found it a lot more confusing. I don't like how most cards no longer have a dedicated row, it makes the whole concept of rows feel weak. One thing I do like is the extra mulligan in later rounds. Overall I am pretty...
  5. S

Game State Freeze on Forfeit

Sorry for disappearing, busy few days. I have a wired connection. I live in Australia so slow ADSL2. It's been 10 years and I still don't have the fibre connection my government promised...
  6. S

Are you sure it's a connection issue? I mean the screen not progressing makes sense as a connection problem, but what befuddles me is, if I had disconnected how was the game able to send me the scraps message triggered by my opponent's GG? I would have needed a connection to receive that...
  7. S

Game State Freeze on Forfeit Ranked match, last round. Opponent had won by placing his last card. It was a card that let him select something from his graveyard (he didn't need to select anything to win). Rather than simply picking the first thing, the player was scrolling back and forth...
  8. S

Is this email real?

I'm confused about this passage which I received in my email: "Since you did not connect your account with the GOG.com-powered login system, your account was not migrated to the new forum and no action is required on your end. However, if you used your old forum password for any other services...
  9. S

On the lighter side, a touch torn

I already crafted Lambert <3 Caranthir is a great asset to monster decks so he's a good pick. I would have also taken Priscilla over Milva.
  10. S

Inside FAQ?

If people don't follow the tutorial where all of those things are explained then I doubt they'd read it in a FAQ. I suppose they could put some hover text over the scrap/ore buttons?
  11. S

[Suggestion] Deck builder enhancement

Like deck recipes? That would be pretty neat.
  12. S

It's not fair lose our card when this game come out officialy

What's unfair about it? It's clearly stated in the beta terms & conditions, faq as well as when you first log into the game each time, that beta wipes will happen. It would be unusual if they didn't wipe progress when the game comes out officially. Almost all games that have betas like this wipe...
  13. S

Game Chat Request Thread

Text chat in other games is largely used for flinging insults after matches. Even if bad language is reportable, it is still common to see in such games. I would understand if CDPR chooses not to implement a chat feature.
  14. S

Does the chain-medics strategy require an (equivalent of) Exile pile?

NR chain medic decks are the strongest decks I've played against, unless played poorly they feel impossible to beat. None of what you try to answer with feels like it matters as they just keep resurrecting tons of medics and their reinforced trebuchet every single round. I like the idea of...
  15. S

statistics tab ?

That's cool, I would love a Stats tab. Achievements would be interesting and fun, and might encourage people to branch out and try all factions to collect them all.
  16. S

Experimenting is fun - aka trying weird decks

It wasn't intended to be an experiment, but I run a Monsters weather deck with witchers who are susceptible to frost ^^; My favourite character is Lambert so as soon as I had 200 scraps I crafted him. I was lucky to get Eskel in one of my first kegs but I haven't crafted Vesemir since I don't...
  17. S

Automatic Passing

Once you select pass (or run out of cards), you are signalling that you are finished playing turns that round. The game will automatically pass for you until the round is over and the next round begins. You can't pass a turn then play a card the next turn during the same round. Unless you are...
  18. S

Are starter leaders supposed to be in keg drops?

That's a nice idea too. Right now it's pretty rare to see non-starter leader cards, at least at the lower levels.
  19. S

The Salt about droprate

When I was level 5 or so I bought a pack of 15 kegs. Over 30% of the drops were duplicates that had to be milled. I would have expected to get through a lot more kegs before running into such a high duplicate rate. I also found that through opening so few packs I've collected at least one copy...
  20. S

We get to keep the cards after CBT right?

My understanding is no? But if they wipe progress, you lose any crafted/keg cards and only get the starter cards but any kegs you bought are given back to you so you can open them again.
Top Bottom