Search results

+
  1. I

[BUG] Crach An Craite + Fireball Trap

[BUG] Crach An Craite + Fireball Trap When a Fireball Trap Card is on an opponent's melee row and the opponent uses Crach An Craite's leader card the first An Craite Warrior will be killed, while the second survives, however, though the first An Craite Warrior is killed, no Commando Neophytes...
  2. I

[BUG] Ancient Foglet + Hemdall

[BUG] Ancient Foglet + Hemdall Ancient Foglets will remain on the field with 1 strength after Hemdall is summoned by Kambi if fog is active. My guess is the current mechanism is: -> Summon Hemdall -> Reduce all non-golds to 0 strength -> Fog gives +1 strength to Ancient Foglets -> Cards with 0...
  3. I

[BUG] Priscilla - Second Card

[BUG] Priscilla - Second Card Several times I've seen opponents attempt to use the Priscilla card, though the first card summoned by her plays fine, the second seems to just get stuck on screen and not be played. The match can continue fine, but it is still an issue gameplay wise.
  4. I

[BUG] Blank Screen During Matchmaking

[BUG] Blank Screen During Matchmaking Only had this happen once so far, but basically I encountered the Gwent background with no loading screen while attempting to match-make, and that just continued infinitely.
  5. I

Improvement to Tuirseach Axemen?

Improvement to Tuirseach Axemen? I sort of feel Tuirseach Axemen need a bit of a boost to make them more useful. Something small, like an increase in their base strength to 3 or 4, or maybe even make them a Melee unit. Just spitballing here, but I think they need an improvement given how easy...
  6. I

Winner's Ettiquette

Winner's Ettiquette I don't know if it's just me, but I figure if you've won the deciding match it's unnecessary to keep playing cards. Trying to boost your score as high as possible with your remaining cards just seems unwarranted if your opponent has passed (thereby conceded).
Top Bottom