Search results

+
  1. V

Farewell Philippa. We love you.

I know, which is why I said it's like a weather card that only affects the opponent's row (and ignores weather resistance), but gives them a +12 gold card free. D bomb is going to be way more useful seeing as it will now affect gold cards too. Not saying Phillipa didn't need changes, but that I...
  2. V

No idea why you're being so salty, I know it's a closed beta. I'm just expressing my opinion that I don't think it will be worth 800 scrap now, nowhere have I demanded anything or got angry.
  3. V

Only thing I'm slightly butthurt about is the scrap I've wasted. I wouldn't pay 800 scraps for what her card is being nerfed to, I could have bought something else with that. Her new form won't be in my deck because there are other gold cards I would rather have. D bomb and scorch will replace...
  4. V

You'd pay 800 scraps for what will essentially become a weather card that only affects one row and gives the opponent a +12 gold card?
  5. V

Hoping there is a refund on scraps, would have picked 2 other cards for 800 scrap each if Phillipa and Regis were already like this.
  6. V

Patch 0.8.16 Changelog

Damn, going to have to rethink my deck and strategy now. Annoying that over 1800+ scrap worth of cards I've bought in the last week is now going to be nerfed :/ Closed beta though I know :)
  7. V

Has matchmaking been updated?

Has matchmaking been updated? For the last couple of weeks I've been winning I'd say 7-8 times out of 10 easily, today I come on and it is now the complete opposite, losing 7 times out of 10. Was matchmaking updated? The calibre of player I'm facing has completely changed today, crazy combos...
  8. V

Why some unit Weather Immune for free?

Clear skies exists for a reason. The deck you have has advantages other decks don't have too.
  9. V

Philippa Eilhart OP, Will it be Patched?

Dagon can be worst, and you can have him every single game once you've got him. Just consider it a weather effect that you can counter with a dimertium bomb and get +6 from her actual card. I know dimertium bomb is a silver but you can't have a counter ready for every single strategy in the...
  10. V

Lack of flexibility in targeting effects

Yeah I know, my bad anyway though, I was imagining some of the golds and silvers I use regularly to hit the opposition were neutral when they're actually not.
  11. V

How to counter buff+adrenaline rush+promote on first round?

I'm level 25 and have literally never seen Phillippa Eilheart been played?
  12. V

Chain res from Northern Kindoms/Skellige

Why do you think it's an abusive strategy as opposed to just a regular strategy?
  13. V

First Impressions after 10 hours

:facepalm:
  14. V

Patches and updates

It's not just as simple as nerf something because some people are complaining, they have to properly analyse if it is a real problem, instead of a few vocal members annoyed a deck they personally aren't using is beating them. Then if they do decide to alter something they have to work out how it...
  15. V

Game is super frustrating.

Maybe you just need to try a different deck or strategy? I'm level 24 and haven't bought a single keg yet. I never milled all my spare decks either, I've kept them spare in case I want to try a different deck. My girlfriend was getting really frustrated when she was first playing because she...
  16. V

Lack of flexibility in targeting effects

Skellige deck would become god like
  17. V

Disturbing amount of Monster decks

Monsters and Skellige are most common I see, then NR, then Scoia'tael. Playing with a NR deck I struggle the most against Skellige, monsters is not normally a massive challenge for me so I don't mind when they come up. You're right about the nerfing thing though, the more common something is...
  18. V

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Amount of GG's when winning dropping significantly after a certain level? I'm level 23 now and tonight I've been noticing when winning I'm barely getting GG's anymore, especially when I've dominated the opponent or turned the game significantly with my last card left. Before I would always...
  19. V

People forfeit game in hope for GG and free Rewards ?

Simple fix: Can only GG people after first round/once a couple of minutes have passed. Would say just after first round but people could still instantly pass on first round and then forfeit.
  20. V

Legendary droprate is too low

They're called legendary for a reason.
Top Bottom