Search results

+
  1. aholeel

Confused by the UI/UX

I can't seem to find tutorials/guides for anything except basic gameplay. After logging in and completing the basic tutorial, I'm left with a few questions: 1) What does the black icon with a number mean on your profile? (I think in one view it says "highest" next to it?) (Side note...
  2. aholeel

Game Freezing Mid-match

Game Freezing Mid-match Not sure how reproducible this is, but, in a single-player challenge, I played Emhyr var Emreis and selected Impera Enforcers (the 8 point card in the screenshot) as the card to return to my hand. Prior to selecting the card, 3 golems were summoned to the battlefield on...
  3. aholeel

SOLVED Collection shows duplicate cards (unowned), plus incorrect cost to craft.

Collection shows duplicate cards (unowned), plus incorrect cost to craft. In the "Collection" view, under "Neutral" cards, I currently see the following: 1 copy of Ciri, Epic, Owned, Cost -200 (greyed out due to ownership), Mill +50, No animation 1 copy of Ciri, Epic, Unowned, Cost -800...
  4. aholeel

Order Of Events

Order Of Events One area for improvement is to make complicated sequences of events more clear. The game needs to do a better job of clarifying for the player: 1) What the sequence of events will be if a certain card is played 2) What the sequence of events was that led to the current state of...
  5. aholeel

Card Descriptions Need to be More Clear

Card Descriptions Need to be More Clear A lot of the cards seem to work in different ways than one might think based on just reading the description, and finding out the hard way is no fun. For example, Borkh Three Jackdaws' description reads "After 3 turns, kill the strongest non-Gold unit(s)...
Top Bottom