Search results

+
  1. ImLittleSpoons

Basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript Locations?

Basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript Locations? Hi Witchers! :D I'm hoping you can help me with something, can you only obtain the basic Grapshot & Dancing Star Manuscript from the Herbalist from the Herbalist's Hut at a certain point in the story? I have all Superior versions from all...
  2. ImLittleSpoons

Can't Download PS4 Version from Store?

Can't Download PS4 Version from Store? Hey guys! It could be just me, but I cannot download the game from the PS store. I can see it, but it has no download option, no button etc. This is the same on the website and companion app, if I'm not signed in, I can see a button but if I'm not, it...
  3. ImLittleSpoons

“Can’t Counter Attack/Parry” Issue – *Solution!

“Can’t Counter Attack/Parry” Issue – *Solution! Hey guys! :D I’ve been meaning to post this for a little while now, but I’ve seen a small Achievement/Trophy “blocking” Issue with this reported in various areas online with no obvious answer. It’s not really a bug as such; I would say it’s more...
  4. ImLittleSpoons

English Translation for Season of Storms 2018 Release Date!

English Translation for Season of Storms 2018 Release Date! Hey guys! :D Not sure if it’s been posted anywhere here, but it appears an English Translation for Andrezej Sapowski’s Season of Storms is finally in the works slated, for release early next year! I found a pre-order site for it here...
  5. ImLittleSpoons

Ronvid Of Small Marsh Quest Glitch

Ronvid Of Small Marsh Quest Glitch Hey guys! :D I wonder if someone can help me with this. Currently in my +NEW playthrough, which I'm in my total 400th or so hour, so not too sure where or when it went wrong, it seems quite a while ago... Anyways, I'm heading over to the yellow exclamation...
  6. ImLittleSpoons

The Witcher Figurines By Dark Horse - Who Would You Like To See Next?

The Witcher Figurines By Dark Horse - Who Would You Like To See Next? Hey Guys! I have to say, I'm REALLY enjoying collecting the current wave of Dark Horse Figures, they're just so beautiful and look soooooo much like the in-game characters! I'm hoping they prove popular enough for a second...
Top Bottom