Search results

+
  1. Y

[SUGGESTION]Resolving match results upon serverside-caused loss of connection.

[SUGGESTION]Resolving match results upon serverside-caused loss of connection. Could we at least count those as a draw? Because it feels a bit off to lose a match in a situation like this http://i.imgur.com/sZuZ2Z8.jpg I think almost everyone here was at least once on both sides of this situation.
  2. Y

[BUG] Philippa -> Roach effects order do not match the cards description

[BUG] Philippa -> Roach effects order do not match the cards description Phil's battlecry: set all other units strength on the row to 1 effects all units that are ALREADY present on that row. Roach is summoned automatically each time a golden card is played. So, if we have an empty row and...
  3. Y

[Bug]Demoted Regis didn't show up in graveyard

[Bug]Demoted Regis didn't show up in graveyard My opponent scorched him in second round right after demotion. So I used up my Baron to bring Regis (together with his deathrattle) back on board. And he just was not in the graveyard. Neither was he there in round 3, when I used Nenneke. That bug...
  4. Y

Please, make some neutral monsters with Clear Skies battlecry

Please, make some neutral monsters with Clear Skies battlecry Right now weather-bringing-adds-summoning-weather-immune monster units are really too much of a menace for 200 scraps.
  5. Y

Please, adjust Johnny mechanics

Please, adjust Johnny mechanics I suggest prohibiting duplicates and use switching instead of spawning. And raise his crafting cost to 800. He deserves it. Do it asap, before it's too late. Link strongly related.
  6. Y

A fun-to-implement feature with named decks

A fun-to-implement feature with named decks I'd really love to see custom deck names at the start of each match. Of course there could be an option not to show it (like a checkbox or something), because a lot of us like to name them according to their playstyle. But still, some streamers, for...
  7. Y

Nilfgaard when?

Nilfgaard when? Meanwhile, I've found a cosplay set cleverly disguised as a collection by Nawed Elias. May he flourish beneath the Golden Sun!
  8. Y

Double woodland spirits in a deck

Double woodland spirits in a deck Hi! I stumbled upon something rather odd today. How did my opponent manage to summon two woodland spirits? I have no idea. They were not summoned simultaneously, by the way. I did win that game in third round anyway, but hey!
Top Bottom