Search results

+
  1. E

Balancing suggestion for Nekker

Balancing suggestion for Nekker The strength buff for each consume should only be applied to nekkers on the board, not the ones in hand and deck.
  2. E

Cahir cheese

Cahir cheese You don't even need 2 turns of CA to make your opponent pass before the ability triggers, just half (equivalent of losing a coin toss). After I pass Cahir's ability triggers just before opponent passes, so he gets a free leader ability. That is ridiculous and actually better than...
  3. E

Suggested Letho Buff

Suggested Letho Buff He should gain 7 strength when on your side and have 1 base strength when spying (before absorb). That would put him on par with Kayran and more viable with Jan Calveit.
  4. E

Thoughts on the current meta and suggested changes

Thoughts on the current meta and suggested changes While the NG patch has made the meta healthier with no more focus on Madroeme and card advantage, I feel there is still a lot of room for improvement. At the moment the meta is dominated by two factions, Monsters and NR. And both have cards in...
  5. E

Lost 10 times in a row against Radovid so I'm leaving Gwent

Lost 10 times in a row against Radovid so I'm leaving Gwent So I was having fun playing on the ladder for a while, got to rank 5 with my ST deck then the title happened. At the high rank I encountered the same Radovid control over and over again and it has no counters. Very broken deck at the...
  6. E

Sick and tired of Monsters players not giving GG

Sick and tired of Monsters players not giving GG I'm at high MMR now I guess (level 83) and I've noticed there are a lot of salty Monsters players when I beat them with my ST control deck, more than any other faction. What is the deal with this? I hate giving them a GG and not getting one in...
  7. E

Northern Realms isn't broken at all...

Northern Realms isn't broken at all...
Top Bottom