Search results

+
  1. E

Bug daily reward

Bug daily reward Hello, For my 6 rounds won I got 75 ore instead of 100, then for my 12 rounds won I got nothing, litteraly nothing. I try to leave and come back but still no ore. Just wanted to pointed out that glitch.
  2. E

I don't get ranked

I don't get ranked Rank 2-3 is full of legendaries and gold all over the place, sin't it supposed to be the low rank in here ? Yenn conjurer, Nilfgaard control all over the place. In casual it's worst. I don't know where I'm supposed to play to have fun or to play against deck of my level ?
  3. E

Will there be a matchmaking in the future for casual play ?

Will there be a matchmaking in the future for casual play ? Hey there, I'm level 12 and I keep facing lvl 35+ with crazy deck while I can only get an average one. I haven't won a single round in 9 games now and it's getting to trigger me. Should I just play ranked and face people with terrible...
  4. E

Farming GG ?

Farming GG ? I don't understand why people are using that term or want to punish this. I mean it's the opponent who chose to give gg, they are the one creating this "gg farm" not the leaver. It's their choice and no one force them to press that gg button.
  5. E

Suggestion (probably already planned tho) - Add more payment options

Suggestion (probably already planned tho) - Add more payment options Hey there, I think Gwent is on his way to be a great card game (event tho some tweaks are needed) and I'm sure many of you feel the same. So regarding the economic model, I suggest to extend the payment options to pay by...
  6. E

SUGGESTION - Add keywords to the search feature in card collection

SUGGESTION - Add keywords to the search feature in card collection Currently you cannot search for specific keyword like effect or passive in the search feature of the card collection. Let's say you are looking for breedable creeps, well you can't because the filering only works for card name...
  7. E

Why can't we see the other player level ?

Why can't we see the other player level ? I'm really curious, this feel like hearthstone casual mode where you basically only play with people rank 5 or under but you play with a beginner deck
  8. E

Level 6 keep facing p2w decks

Level 6 keep facing p2w decks Dunno what happen, haven't play in a week and know I only face monster deck with 3-4 legendaries or netdeck Nothern Realms it's really boring. This game don't offer much in the current state but if it's just a p2w model it's already a dead game. At lest do...
Top Bottom