Search results

+
  1. K

Decided to give homecoming another shot

Thanks for reminding me why I left.
  2. K

This is what gwent's "home" looks, or rather plays like.

Why did you have to turn the game into yet another generic CCG? All you had to do, gameplay wise, is to revert the game back to pre midwinter update state and improve upon that. New visuals are great but shiny graphics is not the reason why people play games, certainly not the main one. You've...
  3. K

Eithne's ability and bronze removal are broken af

https://imgur.com/k5pRpKE Edit: added math: enemy's bomber is 9 value because r1 usually lasts for 6 turns and turn 1 shield doesn't boost anything. Commando is 8 value because siege tower was boosted by demavend, second tower was removed by ranger and one Eithe's ping, 8 points total. THIRD...
  4. K

People are missing the wood for the trees with artifacts

Every time I play against Eithne my units are always one 3 ping use of Eithne's ability away from from a massive scorch, epidemic or schirru, maybe one use of a spear or a thunderbolt boost on top of that. Lining up units with spears and thunderbolt potions alone can take multiple turns and you...
  5. K

Should your opponent be able to see discarded cards that were not played?

Should your opponent be able to see discarded cards that were not played? So I've been playing skellige discard deck lately, not your usual discard deck so please keep your "Skellige is OP anyways, I don't see the problem" comments to yourself. Anyways, I've been thinking, when you discard...
  6. K

Bug or intentional?

Bug or intentional? Clear skies restores card's base strength if the card was wounded before weather was applied to it. Shouldn't it get whatever strength it had before it was weathered? I actually used this bug to my advantage. The opponent used lacerate on queensguard cards that I've played...
  7. K

Shouldn't Aglais's strength be buffed instead of nerfed?

Shouldn't Aglais's strength be buffed instead of nerfed? Can't play Commander's Horn again Can't play Decoy again Aeromancy is easily counterable now Scorch is situational Same thing with Dimeritium bomb So right now it's basically 5 strength + bronze special. Isn't it too weak for a gold...
  8. K

Cozy interface from the Witcher 3 GWENT?

Cozy interface from the Witcher 3 GWENT? Is it possible to bring it back? I thought the niche of cartoony, hand drawn CCG was already taken, no? The board and card framing just feels off to me which is a shame cause it's pretty much the only gripe I have with GWENT standalone.
  9. K

[BUG?] Weird behaviour of some Skellige cards

[BUG?] Weird behaviour of some Skellige cards So here are a couple of bugs I've encountered while playing Skellige discard deck: Clan Dimun Pirate Captain gains no strength when you play Ermion and discard newly accuired cards. Only cards that you already had in your hand trigger the ability...
Top Bottom