Search results

+
  1. V

Soo Monsters are terrible now...

Soo Monsters are terrible now... Hey all, Was away from the game for a while, and decided to jump back in with the last big patch. Tried out some arena and then wanted to play some ranked to see how things were shaping up... Is it just me or are Monsters just absolutely terrible now. It seems...
  2. V

Question about Light Longship

Question about Light Longship I had an opponent play a light longship to the left of one of the new greatsword guys, so I locked the longship. My opponent then played a second light longship to THE LEFT of the original (now locked) light longship. The rest of the round the new Light Longship on...
  3. V

Suggestions for New Cards

Deathwish Tech Some ideas for Deathwish cards to round out the archetype a bit:
  4. V

Is Mardroeme/ Peter Saar Gwenleve OP

Yes, at this point I am VERY much in favor of never seeing Reset + Weaken on a card again... When a card is doing as much damage as Scorch AND allows you to choose your target, I think it needs to be restrained a bit. In fact in some situations, say for skellige, its worse cause its banishing...
  5. V

Geralt: Igni Doesn't Destroy the Target

Yes, he played the Igni on the turn right after i played them. there was never an opportunity to buff them, regardless, I don't even have any buff cards in my deck.
  6. V

Geralt: Igni Doesn't Destroy the Target

Geralt: Igni Doesn't Destroy the Target So, I just had Geralt:Igni played against me and it killed all three of my Crones even though they had their base strengths of 8, 6 and 6. Has anyone else had this happen? Also, don't know if its relevant, but I had a 32 strength Unseen Elder on the...
  7. V

Weather Effects on Timers

maybe 4, but 5 turns is basically a whole round. The point of this change would be for weather effects to NOT last a whole round.
  8. V

Is Mardroeme/ Peter Saar Gwenleve OP

Is Mardroeme/ Peter Saar Gwenleve OP So maybe i am just a salty Monsters player but the effect of Peter Saar Gwenleve and/ or Mardroeme has banished one to many of my Ekimara and something must...maybe... be done! I started to wonder how many other cards in the game have 3 or less base...
  9. V

Can we talk about how John Natalis is still uplayble??

Its not just Natalis, its the whole machine archetype. It hasnt worked since CB, it requires too much set up for the structure of gwent. In order for any machines to pay off you need to commit a lot to the board and it often leaves you at a card disadvantage in the later rounds AND short on...
  10. V

There would of course have to be reworks to the effects of the various westher types, averaging out the amount of damage a specific effect could donover an acceptable number of turns as to not completly kill westher as an archetype.
  11. V

Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

Improve the UI when moving cards between Graveyards I just ran into an issue with the UI when trying to move my opponents units into my graveyard. All the cards show up on a single row across the screen and there didn't seem to be any indicator of which graveyard the units were in. Because of...
  12. V

Weather Effects on Timers Don't know if it has been suggested before but what if weather effects were on timers. It would make more sense in that rain storms don't last forever, so why is it a permanent effect when placed on a row. What if the weather effects had, say, a 3 turn time before it...
  13. V

Please rework the daily quests

I wonder what the percentage of players is that this actually affects. The very hardcore might be hitting the daily quest threshold consistently, but most players probably only complete the first or second brackets. Not to say they cant do something to fix it, but if its only affecting a very...
  14. V

More Deathwish Please

I dont know if that is a DeathWish ability i would like to trigger manually though. Its good for end of rounds though similar to Morkvarg i guess but can be bronze since it would only trigger one time.
  15. V

Kayran Fix Please

I wouldn't mind a strength Nerf if it replaced the card it ate. I don't know if it needs that 8 point buff at all. 10 base + what it eats, then replaces the card it eats or just has resilience. Id be happier with that over the 8 point buff it gets on top of the card it eats. I guess i should...
  16. V

Kayran Fix Please

Kayran Fix Please I think Kayran needs a fix, I feel like I get punished for playing it since it puts you down a card. Considering that Giant Toad replaces the card it eats, and its only a silver, I feel like the Kayran should do the same, or maybe it can have Resilience...
  17. V

Suggestion: Neutral Bronze Units

No, they dont have to be worse, they have to be different. The only reason they would have to be worse than faction specific bronze cards is if they had similar abilities. But if neutral cards had unique abilities they would not displace any faction specific cards.
  18. V

Suggestion: Neutral Bronze Units

Suggestion: Neutral Bronze Units Can we get some Neutral bronze units? Bandits or Deserters come to mind as likely types. I think this would give the meta a bit more of a shake up as you would be able to incorporate some more non faction specific abilities in to faction archetypes.
  19. V

Is Nilfgard the Favorite Child?

I expect that, I just don't understand the thought process of the dev team in a lot of the Nilfgard design when taking into consideration things they have changed or nerfed in other factions over the course of CB.
  20. V

Is Nilfgard the Favorite Child?

Is Nilfgard the Favorite Child? After some really demoralizing games against Nilfgard recently I started to wonder why its okay for Nilfgard to have the deck thinning and chaining it currently has, when just a few months ago CDPR COMPLETLY killed this very similar archetype in Scoiatael. It...
Top Bottom