Search results

+
  1. V

Soo Monsters are terrible now...

Soo Monsters are terrible now... Hey all, Was away from the game for a while, and decided to jump back in with the last big patch. Tried out some arena and then wanted to play some ranked to see how things were shaping up... Is it just me or are Monsters just absolutely terrible now. It seems...
  2. V

Question about Light Longship

Question about Light Longship I had an opponent play a light longship to the left of one of the new greatsword guys, so I locked the longship. My opponent then played a second light longship to THE LEFT of the original (now locked) light longship. The rest of the round the new Light Longship on...
  3. V

Geralt: Igni Doesn't Destroy the Target

Geralt: Igni Doesn't Destroy the Target So, I just had Geralt:Igni played against me and it killed all three of my Crones even though they had their base strengths of 8, 6 and 6. Has anyone else had this happen? Also, don't know if its relevant, but I had a 32 strength Unseen Elder on the...
  4. V

Is Mardroeme/ Peter Saar Gwenleve OP

Is Mardroeme/ Peter Saar Gwenleve OP So maybe i am just a salty Monsters player but the effect of Peter Saar Gwenleve and/ or Mardroeme has banished one to many of my Ekimara and something must...maybe... be done! I started to wonder how many other cards in the game have 3 or less base...
  5. V

Weather Effects on Timers

Weather Effects on Timers Don't know if it has been suggested before but what if weather effects were on timers. It would make more sense in that rain storms don't last forever, so why is it a permanent effect when placed on a row. What if the weather effects had, say, a 3 turn time before it...
  6. V

Kayran Fix Please

Kayran Fix Please I think Kayran needs a fix, I feel like I get punished for playing it since it puts you down a card. Considering that Giant Toad replaces the card it eats, and its only a silver, I feel like the Kayran should do the same, or maybe it can have Resilience...
  7. V

Suggestion: Neutral Bronze Units

Suggestion: Neutral Bronze Units Can we get some Neutral bronze units? Bandits or Deserters come to mind as likely types. I think this would give the meta a bit more of a shake up as you would be able to incorporate some more non faction specific abilities in to faction archetypes.
  8. V

Is Nilfgard the Favorite Child?

Is Nilfgard the Favorite Child? After some really demoralizing games against Nilfgard recently I started to wonder why its okay for Nilfgard to have the deck thinning and chaining it currently has, when just a few months ago CDPR COMPLETLY killed this very similar archetype in Scoiatael. It...
  9. V

More Deathwish Please

More Deathwish Please I would really like to see more Deathwish cards added, especially to Monsters. There is a tiny bit there to play around with currently but not enough to support an archetype and I think its something that could be a really good mechanic for Monsters. You've got the cards...
  10. V

Sooo, How about that Rot Tosser...?

Sooo, How about that Rot Tosser...? I suggest that the stipulation "(ties are resolved randomly)" be added to the carcass. Rot Tosser is way to strong for a bronze card and can easily be played 6 times in a game (happened just now in a game via leader ability, card that lets you re trigger...
  11. V

Legendary Drop Rate Suggestion

Legendary Drop Rate Suggestion I was considering the idea of having the drop rate for legendaries being fixed, Say every 15th keg you open you are guaranteed a random legendary. Increased frequency will reduce the "feels bad" that so often surrounds opening kegs, and I think it would encourage...
  12. V

[Bug] Reinforcement can no longer target siege weapons

[Bug] Reinforcement can no longer target siege weapons I was unable to target my Reinforced Ballistas or Siege Towers with Reinforcement. I did not see this addressed as a change in the patch note so I am assuming its a bug. I wonder if this has something to do with the new "Machine" tag given...
  13. V

Faction Passive Ability Disparity

Faction Passive Ability Disparity Whilst complaining about the new monster passive ability in another thread I started thinking about the disparity between the different factions passive abilities. More to the point, why Monsters and Northern Realms have passive abilities that can be...
  14. V

New Monster passive is too inconsistent

New Monster passive is too inconsistent As title says, Here are some examples: Spawned Units: - Arachas Behemoth spawns an Arachas, You keep the Arachas if it was the last unit to enter the battlefield - Fire Elemental spawns Lesser Fire Elemental you get to keep the big Fire Elemental -...
  15. V

New Monster Passive Question

New Monster Passive Question Base on the explanation of the new monster passive from the patch notes: Monster Faction ability will now keep the last-played non-Gold, non-Fleeting, non-Resilient Monsters or Neutral unit at the end of the round. I would expect to keep the last unit I played...
  16. V

Johnny's RNG

Johnny's RNG I think Johnny's RNG is really terrible. He seems to have some sort of weighted preference to copying the same card multiple times, primarily himself. For instance, If i copy a silver card, there is a very high percentage that I will get another Johnny. I had a game where I had 5...
  17. V

Suggestion: New card - Banish

Suggestion: New card - Banish Card - Banish Legendary - Silver Effect - Banish a non-gold opposing unit from the game. That is all.
  18. V

Room for Vanilla Cards in Gwent?

Room for Vanilla Cards in Gwent? Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on "Vanilla" cards (cards with no abilities who's only purpose is to add strength to the board) in Gwent? Do you play them? Should they exist? Pros and Cons? I personally don't play any vanilla cards in any of my...
  19. V

We need a way to reset base strength

We need a way to reset base strength Has there been any word on a card or effect that will reset the base strength of a card back to its original value? This is sorely needed if they intend to have/keep effects like Mardroeme: Mutagen or the abilities that all of the highly played Skellige...
  20. V

[Bug] Trapper vs Toruviel

[Bug] Trapper vs Toruviel I had a rather unfair win IMO a moment ago. Scenario: I played two dragoons and buffed Toruviel to12 strength in my hand. My opponent played a Dol Blathanna Trapper on the row with my two dragoons, I then placed Toruviel on the same row and passed. My opponent...
Top Bottom