Search results

+
  1. N

Something is badly wrong

That's right, my bad.
  2. N

Something is badly wrong

Something is badly wrong First off, we can no longer trust card model! Theoratically bronze is 9, silver 11 and gold 13 now, but something is really wrong! We admit that some cards work better with combo, such as Fiend, Wyvern and stuff, but look, no one brings Fiend with them without having...
  3. N

Some balance issues with card model

Some balance issues with card model Some cards remain unchanaged in public beta, but the card model has changed. Bronze units are no longer 8 but 9, there are many examples like the siege weapons and cards with no actual combo abilities like the soldiers with armours, if we assume armours have...
  4. N

Gwent beta live stream with developers 06.06.2017

At least formulate the card power models. Definitely the bronze cards are 8+ now and the silver ones can be much beyond 10. Details aside, in this current patch players are not allowed to make enough meaningful choices, the mechanics are fixed and less free. Hope to find something really...
  5. N

Connection Issues

Today the disconnection is real Just dropped from 4400s to 3700s in 2 hours, I experienced a series of hysterically unrealistic disconnections, notably and mostly when I was just about to kick ass in the last round holding my last cards. The disconnection ratio is about 70% of all matches. The...
  6. N

Some ideas about additional reward

Some ideas about additional reward I think currently the leveling up award is very encouraging, however many prices of gold and silver cards are daunting, and I have always felt to spend my scraps once it reaches 300 :). The reward is very generous, but I'm thinking of the reward system in...
  7. N

[Bug] Crucial Game Crush Upon Clicking On Continue

The bug miraculously solved when I unlocked the 3rd keg :D
  8. N

Can we get co-op for Mutiplayer? 2vs2?

If it were to be 2v2 mode, then communication will be necessary to play a perfect comp. On the other hand it could also be the fun of it, if the teammates aren't allowed to communicate, then all the tactics have to be hidden in every player's mind, and it will be a gamble if you have a trick in...
  9. N

[Bug] Can't find an opponent

That's a good method to prevent Gwent addiction, which is a serious disease in the Witcher game. :D
  10. N

[Bug] Crucial Game Crush Upon Clicking On Continue

[Bug] Crucial Game Crush Upon Clicking On Continue I earned a new card keg and when I clicked the continue button to reveal the 5th one, the game crashed. It had happened 6-7 times in 2 days, even I unlocked another card keg it still didn't help. And I got an error code c0000005, anyone can...
Top Bottom