Search results

+
  1. M

Deathwish/Consume from your hand

Well I just started playing Gwent again and to me this wasn't common knowledge, thats why I opened this thread. But good to know, that it doesn't trigger any Deathwish effects at all.
  2. M

Deathwish/Consume from your hand

Kayran is not triggering Deathwish I just wanted to mention that Kayran is not triggering Deathwish abilities, but he should be able to do so. Deathwish by definition is triggered, when an unit is moved to the Graveyard (It is not stated that it has to be on the field before) and Consume is...
  3. M

[BUG?] War Longship

Ah good point. Thank you.
  4. M

[BUG?] War Longship

[BUG?] War Longship Hi i played a game where my opponent had 2 war longships. The effect of the war longship: "Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or discarded" So i used lacerate and killed both of them, then one of the two ships...
  5. M

King Bran - Too Weak

Na in the 2nd suggestion I meant draw cards, so you won't be able to chose what you are drawing, the difference to Francesca would be that he discards the cards, while Francesca shuffles them back into your deck. Since the discarding has more power for skellige than shuffling cards back into...
  6. M

Trigger order - Nithral

Another interesting order: Nithral on board and playing caranthir. This will spawn Frost deal 2 dmg and then deals another dmg ( You notice that through a short break between first 2 hits and the third one) Doesn't make a big difference, but somehow doesn't feel right too. I would suggest...
  7. M

[BUG]Nithral

Yeah you're right, they fixed the description with the latest patch.
  8. M

Trigger order - Nithral

Trigger order - Nithral Not sure if this is intended or if it is a bug. I experienced the following situation: I have a Nithral on my board and my opponent had a price-winning cow. Then i played a wildhunt warrior. I used his effect to hit and kill the price-winning cow. Then the chort was...
  9. M

Pay 2 Win schon in der Beta - was soll das?

Meiner Meinung nach gibts kein Pay-to-Win. Habe jetzt ca. 2 Wochen gespielt und mich darauf konzentriert ein Deck zu erstellen (Ohne Geld auszugeben ;)! ), das hat ziemlich gut geklappt, da ich bei jeder neuen gecrafteten Karte schnell Erfolge gesehen habe. Das Deck war auch schon fertig, habe...
  10. M

King Bran - Too Weak

TH3WITCH3R I would not say they're worthless,Skellige/Scoia'tael leaders support your deck, so their strength depends very much on your deck (I would say they are cards for advanced decks). Northern Realms/ Monster leaders have a pretty strong effect, but they often dont offer great synergys. So...
  11. M

King Bran - Too Weak

kapusta23 Well you wont get back any card advantage through those effects. If you use him in the 1st round ( or 2nd if you lost the 1st one), a good opponent will just pass if you have got too much strength(which wont happen often). If he continues playing the amount of strength you have to get...
  12. M

King Bran - Too Weak

TH3WITCH3R Well i think Crach an Craite is a decent leader, a good thing is that the an Craite Warriors dont kill themselves when frost is active. So they are basically 2*5Strength+ they are good in combination with cards like Clear Sky(if line is frosted), Clan Tuirseach Axeman, warcry...
  13. M

King Bran - Too Weak

King Bran - Too Weak Hi guys I wanna share my thoughts about Skellige's Leader King Bran. So the effect of this leader is discard 2 cards, then choose 1 card in your deck and add it into your hand. My problem with this leader is that he gives you a disadvantage in cards. Playing this card will...
  14. M

[BUG]Nithral

[BUG]Nithral In the description of Nithral it says "Whenever a Wild Hunt unit appears on your side[...],remove 1 strength from a random unit on your opponent's side[...]" Since the description says "random unit" and not "random non-gold/bronze unit" it should be able to hit Gold cards, but it...
Top Bottom