Search results

+
  1. M

[BUG?] War Longship

[BUG?] War Longship Hi i played a game where my opponent had 2 war longships. The effect of the war longship: "Remove 2 strength from a random opposing non-Gold unit whenever a unit on your side is destroyed or discarded" So i used lacerate and killed both of them, then one of the two ships...
  2. M

Trigger order - Nithral

Trigger order - Nithral Not sure if this is intended or if it is a bug. I experienced the following situation: I have a Nithral on my board and my opponent had a price-winning cow. Then i played a wildhunt warrior. I used his effect to hit and kill the price-winning cow. Then the chort was...
  3. M

King Bran - Too Weak

King Bran - Too Weak Hi guys I wanna share my thoughts about Skellige's Leader King Bran. So the effect of this leader is discard 2 cards, then choose 1 card in your deck and add it into your hand. My problem with this leader is that he gives you a disadvantage in cards. Playing this card will...
  4. M

[BUG]Nithral

[BUG]Nithral In the description of Nithral it says "Whenever a Wild Hunt unit appears on your side[...],remove 1 strength from a random unit on your opponent's side[...]" Since the description says "random unit" and not "random non-gold/bronze unit" it should be able to hit Gold cards, but it...
Top Bottom