Search results

+
  1. Z

Serpent Trap - second "or" flip over on demand ability [suggestion]

Agreed, adding an on demand flip effect would really help this card. Trap decks are not that strong and the amount of trap choice is very limited already, so making niche traps more viable would be a welcome change for the whole archetype.
  2. Z

I'm back to the game, and need help getting started again

from the last stream, it seems that there's a bug that will be fixed next patch that made new players (level ~1 ) having high chance of facing prestige Y level ~1 (IE, they've already passed the full 60 levels at least once and restarting from 0 again). This is unintentional obviously. Although...
  3. Z

Faction Challenge is back and all new!

I'm currently doing this as well (and I find it quite tedious btw, the way the whole event is organized is fine overall, but they should probably either rework the numbers or rework what counts and what doesn't for that 5th challenge. Losing almost 20 times in a row or needing 5-60 games if...
  4. Z

Ethnic Characters

What would be more "of Navarre" than "of France" here? It's southern France for Toussaint, but not as south as Navarre. I don't see anything in Toussaint hinting at Navarre more than France. Especially considering that Navarre wasn't speaking French but Basque instead, whereas Toussaint IIRC...
  5. Z

Ethnic Characters

Nilfgaard is France too, since Toussaint is part of Nilfgaard.
  6. Z

DivinityZero1's Snipe 'L TaeL - Movement Control deck

^if your only spells in the deck are gold spell, he brings you gold card choice 100% of the time, maybe? :p If so that's well known by now ^^"
  7. Z

Is there anyway to counter ambush or more precisely Toruviel?

Cyprian Willey also kills ambush cards directly. Doesn't work for morenn right now though, but definitely works on Toruviel.
  8. Z

Should the hotfix details be announced to PTR streamers?

Isn't that netdeckers' fault? There's always someone that will find an "unbalanced deck" (that may not even be unbalanced after a while when other, less "obvious " strong deck will have been put together and popularized ) right away and talk about it. I mean I have nothing against the idea of...
  9. Z

Saskia Rant!

That sounds indeed inconsistant with what usually happens when the timer run out, so bug rather than feature here.
  10. Z

What premium you got from starter pack?

I got Hjalmar, Ciri : Dash and Priscilla. Didn't had any of them (I initially had Hjalmar, but milled him when he got nerfed so didn't have him currently). Since I play ST, went with the only neutral, Ciri dash. TBH all of them are golds that are suffering from this patch change, so not sure any...
  11. Z

Scoia has dominated the ladder

Just saying, swim isn't the only one among popular youtuber who did a video about that type of deck. That type of deck was super obvious, so it was only a matter of hours to days before it starts to spread heavily. Blame all those arriviste who ignored ST last patch because their decks were...
  12. Z

Dev Livestream Patch Changes

Simply by pausing the video every times they hovered above a card they didn't talk about. The difference between Eithne and the sage is the same as the difference between priestesses of freiya and Sigrdrifa. The fact that they are similar doesn't stop peoples from running the two together. Yes...
  13. Z

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 28.08.2017

When did they said that? Also, the marksman do the old Iorverth ability now.
  14. Z

Eithne wasn't changed, that's one of the thing I made sure off. (and yes, Donar's change was really needed).Yes, NR has now a mulligan card and SK has now a pretty good movement card. I didn't get it as well. To sum up all the changes I've seen on ST Leaders : Francesca now 7str, mulligan...
  15. Z

Yeah, there's too much changes, that's crazy. I'm supper happy with the change to the dol blathana marksman btw. That card will be so fun to play, I don't care if movement deck are stil not competitive at all, first thing post patch I will do (after opening kegs~) will be to craft a deck using...
  16. Z

Gold Units can now be Targeted by Spells and Effects

I need to check but apparently Kambi is now loyal instead, so that would mean that the combo with the bear isn't possible. The fact that it kills gold just means that whoever has more CA wins, except if the opponent has something that can lock kambi in hand as his last card, pretty much. Also...
  17. Z

I was pausing the video of the stram on every card they "mouse over" and tons of them have changed. Nilfgard side, it even feels that there are more bronzes with their ability either completely changed or heavily tweaked than unchanged abilities.
  18. Z

Gold Units can now be Targeted by Spells and Effects

The most infuriating one to me is probably Schirru. "no change to schirru", they just said. And we can see during the stream that scorch is NOT limited to silver and bronze. So basically Schirru creates a scorch (sacrificing a card in your hand for it) that can kill himself. if you choose to not...
  19. Z

The Northern realm change revealed so far...

Are we even sure that Aeromancy isn't changed with the new patch? IIRC on the pic of keira card, the pic didn't include the description of Aeromancy.
  20. Z

27th of August lets get ready to scorch!

pretty sure that you just killed villen and schirru in the process of all this though. especially since decoyed schirru would be 13 strength. Schirru : "play a 10 strength card on the table, announce to your opponent that you have a scorch and sacrifice points in your hand for the ability to...
Top Bottom