Search results

+
  1. S

Rest in peace Spotters.

Rest in peace Spotters. (Note: To fully understand the pain that Spotters went through I recommend listening to this while reading this thread) With the Positioning patch: This thread is dedicated to the brave men that could withstand the overwhelming powers of geralt:igni, dbombs or even...
  2. S

Cant Invite Friends

Cant Invite Friends The title says everything. I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing the obvious solution but I cant invite anyone to a match. Whether I get an invite or I try to invite someone ingame, nothing happens. I dont get an invite and when I press Friendly Match nothing opens and Gwent...
  3. S

Suggestion: Morenn-Change

Suggestion: Morenn-Change With the latest patch many cards changed and the meta shifted quite drastically. Overall many cards that barely saw any plays prepatch became much more popular which is a really nice thing. However there are still cards that are in a weird place, one of them being...
  4. S

How does Giant Toad work?

How does Giant Toad work? The description of that card says "If possible, discard a non-Gold unit, absorb its strength and draw a card." So basically if you play Giant Toad you chose a unit in your hand, absorb it and draw a card but I've had it mutliple times now where I just played Giant...
  5. S

Radovid is kinda strange...

Radovid is kinda strange... Maybe its just me but I feel like Radovid is a strange Leader for being in the NR faction. I mean the NR passive barely contributes to Radovid having the 8 strength removal. There are viable decks for Radovid that mostly use some sort of pure removal or...
  6. S

Am I missing something? (Geralt:Aard)

Am I missing something? (Geralt:Aard) Again I have searched the forums for a similar thread but I havent found anything so I apologize for a doublepost. Anyway I've had plenty of games now (playing as Monsters, Eredin weather to be exact) where all my cards that I played were wiped just by...
  7. S

A Question about Progression.

A Question about Progression. Well, I don't really know how to start this topic. First off I know there are already official "statements" (=FAQ, Dev responses) about the progress during the CBT. However its the same vague response to the players like all other statements that Devs do to have...
  8. S

Toruviel seems a bit too unbalanced imo...

Toruviel seems a bit too unbalanced imo... Hey guys, I came back from a short break seeing that there is going to be a wipe very likely and I didnt want to play the same decks all the time since I had no other card to try out other decks (and I didnt want to grind those cards knowing that they...
  9. S

About Animated Cards

About Animated Cards I've recently watche a video of the stress test version of Gwent, where unfortunately I had no time to play it and I noticed that some cards already had some animations there. Does someone know why they removed them and if they will bring them back in the future? :) Here...
  10. S

About Event Cards

About Event Cards First off, I apologize in advance if a thread like this already exists and thus this thread has to be moved or deleted but I couldnt find anything similar so far on the forums so I hope I wont post anything repetitive here :D (Sorry mods if this already exists :>) TL;DR: Make...
Top Bottom