Search results

+
  1. L

How do you open your Kegs?

I don't know but whenever I open one keg, it is always crap. But if I open 4-5 kegs, I got good stuff :)
  2. L

cdprojektred who are you trying to fool LOL\?

Yesterday I opened 4 kegs and got 2 legendaries. Yeah suck it up LOL. It is more about skill. I have known people spending hundreds to buy kegs but I, a f2p player, can smack their ass easily.
  3. L

ST control mechanics are still broken and annoying to play against

That is what ST does with their tiny minions so let them have it.
  4. L

How can a monsters deck can have a skellige card ?????

When I was doing challenges, the Monsters AI played Lord of Undvik ! I had no idea how they did that. No Caretaker, and I don't have Lord of Undvik. No Johnny, nothing. I am a veteran player so I should know those interaction.
  5. L

Legendary Drop Rate Suggestion

Today I opened 4 kegs and got 2 gold cards. Can't believe it LOL. I spent like half an hour choose 2 out of 6 and decided to go with Caranthir and Saskia.
  6. L

Disappointed with wild hunt and northern realms (so far)

I am really disappointed with the so-called NR rework - Armor is a new feature but it doesn't add up to your total strength - what if your opponent doesn't want to deal damages? - Machines seem viable but they require Kaedweni units to be set up first in order to reach full potential. Otherwise...
  7. L

The New Open Beta Patch Information Thread

It is going to be one hell of a job to balance now that almost every single card will be changed :( In the past even one problematic card like Mardroeme, PFI or Axegirl always made the community miserable :(
  8. L

The New Open Beta Patch Information Thread

While the good news is that the text is shortened, I think it is now even harder to understand all these variations :( With the positioning patch I already felt like I am a mathematician and a 45-second turn is not enough for me to consider my best option :( Hope there will be some easy way to...
  9. L

Just Nilfgaard fun thing.

Just Nilfgaard fun thing. Fun game. I already drew all my cards in round 1. I made many mistakes but who cares when you can have this much fun. http://imgur.com/a/rtCPV
  10. L

Keyboard Commands

I have always been playing with keyboard although I don't know why lol. For your convenience, use Q/E to switch tabs in the main menu, R to zoom in cards.
  11. L

Aeromancy only casts weather on one side

Aeromancy only casts weather on one side Hi CDPR, I used Aeromancy but the weather (fog in this situation) is only created on one side. The weird thing is that all opposing ranged units still got their strengths reduced to 1, so I thought it was just a display error and the weather was...
  12. L

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

No Title Foltest is the man.
  13. L

Northern kingdoms HENSELT problem (op)

Today I destroyed many Henselt decks with my homemade Foltest. It is not too difficult. Henselt needs a good hand to run it perfectly and most of the times they can go really strong in one round then out of battery for the other two. Also it makes it a lot easier to deal with Henselt if you run...
  14. L

The New Patch Information Thread

I know we should wait until the patch hits but personally to me the positioning system would make my mind overloaded with calculations :(
  15. L

GWENT Challenger tournament announced!

Mark my word if I don't win this tournament I will kill myself by banging my head against my pillow.
  16. L

Duplicate Gold Cards?

Johnny is the answer to all weird things lol.
  17. L

Your Favorite Artwork

Johnny shitting while Ciri is running behind, away from the Crones. That is so lore-friendly :)
  18. L

Droprate increased?

Today I opened 2 kegs. The last cards to be chosen among 3 were exactly the same in those 2 opening. FML :(
  19. L

Quitting until they fix NR

These are good suggestions.
  20. L

So this just happened :D

You should have been awarded like 10 kegs or 2000 scraps for that lol.
Top Bottom