Search results

+
  1. L

Just Nilfgaard fun thing.

Just Nilfgaard fun thing. Fun game. I already drew all my cards in round 1. I made many mistakes but who cares when you can have this much fun. http://imgur.com/a/rtCPV
  2. L

Aeromancy only casts weather on one side

Aeromancy only casts weather on one side Hi CDPR, I used Aeromancy but the weather (fog in this situation) is only created on one side. The weird thing is that all opposing ranged units still got their strengths reduced to 1, so I thought it was just a display error and the weather was...
  3. L

What is Update 0.8.60.1?

What is Update 0.8.60.1? I just updated my game to 0.8.60.1 from 0.8.60. Does anyone know what this update is?
  4. L

[Suggestion] Minimize button when drawing/choosing cards.

[Suggestion] Minimize button when drawing/choosing cards. I have been waiting for someone to come up with this suggestion but nobody has so I think I will :D Can we have a minimize/hide button when drawing/choosing cards from deck/graveyard so that we can see what is going on the board before...
  5. L

Redanian Elite and Ves bug

Redanian Elite and Ves bug Hi CDPR, I think there are some bugs with Redanian Elite and Ves: - Redanian Elite: If you have 3 of them on the row, they turn gold. Then if the opponent D-shackle or demote one of them - making it a 6 STR bronze unit, it automatically returns to an 8 STR gold unit...
  6. L

My decent NR deck at level 9

My decent NR deck at level 9 Hi there, I just want to share my pretty decent NR deck, just in my opinion. I feel quite easy to control this deck and even have gained some wins over Monsters. Pro: A few combos to change between rounds/matches Con: Still can't deal with Monsters weather spam...
Top Bottom