Search results

+
  1. Senejel

Bear spamming must be dealt with

Bear spamming must be dealt with It is no surprise these decks generate 120+ points in one round, mostly final one. Impossible to counter, the bear strength should be reduced by half so that other decks remain competitive.
  2. Senejel

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers)

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers) The question is in the title. Now, I do understand that even the game is not the canon when it comes to the books. But I'm talking about the CD version of the Witcher. So will be these events part of the CD canon? And if they do, what is the timeline...
  3. Senejel

Reavers Must Be Nerfed Immediately!

Reavers Must Be Nerfed Immediately! This is getting ridiculous, there's nothing that could stop these cards from win, it is highly OP and it is impossible to counter. Nerf it next patch or the game is dead.
  4. Senejel

The Last Wish vs Thaler

The Last Wish vs Thaler "Draw 2 cards- Keep 1 and shuffle the other back". That's the description of both cards. Yet The Last Wish doesn't give your opponent 11 points while Thaler does. Yes Thaler card does say that you draw 2 cards INCLUDING GOLDS but the Last Wish doesn't specify the quality...
  5. Senejel

SImple Medics solution

SImple Medics solution So as you know 3 out of 5 factions have bronze medics which makes them the catalyst for building meta- imba- cheesy- decks. My solution is to cut the base strength of the unit that was ressurected by medic BY HALF. For example the card was 9 but after the ressurection it...
  6. Senejel

Suggestion: Achievements

Suggestion: Achievements So I've spotted this idea on the Russian part of the forum and it's quite interesting, actually. I'd like to developp the idea, though. So basically, adding achievements into the game could not only bring the goal to your everyday play (show how awesome you are) but...
  7. Senejel

Suggestion: Change the Ge'els ability

Suggestion: Change the Ge'els ability So basically now this ability has nothing to present. I'd like to make a simple and yet very interesting suggestion - just let him set the BASE strength of all the monsters on a row on 6. Cuz right now making them all 6 strength makes no sense, the enemy...
  8. Senejel

Weather Monsters deck destroyed d'avance?

Weather Monsters deck destroyed d'avance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEcARSb4zrg Basically every faction now has a unit capable to ignore all weather effects no matter what. That destroys the Monster Weather control deck completely. It's like a joke now. Before the patch there is one good...
  9. Senejel

No point playing against ST and NR

No point playing against ST and NR Just give the freaking button to ignore ST and NR players that cannot into other decks other than spawn-respawn. That's just freaking annoying. Their tactics have nothing to do with fair game. While Skellige and Monsters have to think about long-term profit...
  10. Senejel

That has gone TOO FAR! [NR]

That has gone TOO FAR! [NR] CD, do you f think it's normal or what? Can't you see it's a cheat NR are using? Look at the difference in points! Is that supposed to be okay? You clearly see they profit from your purblindness. This reinforced shit is pure cheat. NR needs freaking nerf, that's just...
  11. Senejel

Ignore list

Ignore list I think it's something everyone has thought of at least once. There are players that are fu..ndamentelly slow/annoying/havebettercardsthanyoudo/playadeckyoudon'tlike. So yeah, that'd be awesome to have it. To calm the butthurt by some means at least.
  12. Senejel

Elven card in Northern realm deck!

Elven card in Northern realm deck! фото хостинг And no, Milva was not in my discard so he wasn't able to take it from it. It's obsiously a bug or a cheat.
  13. Senejel

Ridiculously Overpowered North

Ridiculously Overpowered North Most of the abilities of the North is pure cheating. 1. Field medic, Reaver Scout can spawn infinitely. Cheat 2. Reinforced ballista, Reinforced Siege tower can practicaly ruin your game if player clone that card and make it gold. Cheat 3. About 60% of their deck...
  14. Senejel

Are we supposed wait forever? [Progress Visibility]

Are we supposed wait forever? [Progress Visibility] I'm not able to see my progress, rewards, xp etc after each match. I'm supposed to reload each time to see the actual state of affaires. This bug is the most annoying in this game. But honestly, searching through the Google you could see that...
  15. Senejel

Account reset

Account reset Now, I'm totally dissatisfied with your work and the lattest patch. Having one of the strongest decks at its finest after the update I've got pathetic trash unable to do anything against even basic decks. I mean, I get it, you have to balance things in order to bring 'justice' but...
  16. Senejel

Suggestion: Trade System

Suggestion: Trade System I think it would be great to add trade system in the game. What kind of system you might ask? Well, for example it would be awesome to have a Barter system (when Player A exchanges one of his cards of équal category on the Player's B card). Surely, you can create a...
Top Bottom