Search results

+
  1. A

Weather-removing units

Btw, it's a bit off-topic, but does anyone else think that devourer monsters should get base strength increase instead of buffs? Right now the only -relatively- safe way to play it is devouring other devourers with Kayran (again, if you manage to do it prior to them being "weathered"). Otherwise...
  2. A

Mardroeme Infantry cheese is like zombie apocalypse

Thanks man, that was the most helpful tip! Although i don't run firetraps, i feel like i can do it now. >_<
  3. A

Mardroeme Infantry cheese is like zombie apocalypse

Could any experienced fellow ST player give me a tip on how to deal with this 3rd round - Shani - Shroomed PFI bomb? I considered myself a more or less experienced ST player until yesterday, when i got smashed with this ridiculous tactic so often that for the first time i closed the client in...
  4. A

Great Plays Thread

Honestly, i would never have thought it works like that... not even sure if it's supposed to. But it sounds like a lot of fun, demoted Borkh blowing himself up!
  5. A

Great Plays Thread

Not really a *great* play but i was excited (partly because i didn't really thought it all through in advance as it may have appeared) when i won by putting a Dol Blathanna trapper on an already full row with the strongest card my opponent had on board then played Milva. His strongest card...
  6. A

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Won about 10 games in a row yesterday on my Scoia'taels deck, mostly against NR, i GG'd all of them, but of all 10 players only one gave it back. Not that i'm super salty about it: i couldn't care less about 5 ores since i won and got my rewards anyway, but it's kinda awkward and it makes me...
  7. A

Uninspiring Leveling

If you only started today, you probably didn't have the time yet to figure out how the rewards progression works. This video may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdg6x3X0vQA&feature=youtu.be
  8. A

My feedback

IMO, you just have to know which cards are potentionally dangerous for you and dispatch them quickly. Buffing strategies are supposed to work like that and you are supposed to find different ways to counter them. Eventually you'll see that they're very predictable and shutting them down early is...
  9. A

[Suggestion] Several new cards I've been conceiving.

Great thinking, i like your ideas. I'd especially love to see a Hym. Plague Maiden seem a little bit overpowered from your description though. If i may, i would like to leave a suggestion in this topic as well. That'd be "The Rats" hanza as they were one of the major characters in the book...
  10. A

Poll: Do you think player progression will be removed after the beta?

But we will know all the intricacies and nuances in any case, and many can afford to spend enough $ to instantly get as many cards as i will hardly be able to scrape in a month. Many players already got complete or nearly complete legendary sets, but somehow i don't feel like i'm being stomped...
  11. A

Level / rewards progression

Level / rewards progression I've noticed that the longer you play during one day, the fewer rewards you're getting for wins until all you can get is GGs (at this point i won't get any rewards for the next ~10 wins). When will it reset / a new day will begin? Is it induvidual or there's a...
  12. A

Game Chat Request Thread

Please no. I don't want to hear or see if someone is being salty or cocky about his loss or win and i would like to stay safe from trolls spamming me with chat messages / smiles / sound alarms while i'm playing. Otherwise i won't be able to stay cool and focused (it already takes that long for...
  13. A

People that say Scoia is a bad deck are very wrong, it's one of the best in the game.

Well said! P.S. People that think Scoia is about traps and hawker supports got no idea what they're talking about.
  14. A

GG is one of the dumbest features in this game

I'm so surprised this thread even exists. People complaining about other people not giving them free stuff kind of piss me off. Especially when they call me a "troll" because i didn't give them GG. Guys, if you aren't getting GGs that's *probably* just because you don't deserve it from your...
Top Bottom