Search results

+
  1. S

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. Inb4 'You have 1 hour long gameplay demo that R* never released'.... that thing is completely outdated now. We need new content.
  2. S

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

You need more time, cool. But no new info, not even screenshots? Come on REDs, the content drought is getting too long.
  3. S

The sheer scale of Night City

The two overlaid pictures cover up a very sizable portion of the city map... probably bigger than some of the smaller districts. If you think about it, then it doesn't look that big tbh.
  4. S

1.5 years old build man. It's entirely possible that they hadn't even started building the Corpo Plaza at that time.
  5. S

All the hopeful speculations.... you guys seriously need to finally accept the fact that the map is very small horizontally. Especially since the CDPR guys are hinting 'Don't expect as big as the witcher' pretty much at every opportunity so far. You can already see all the six district in the...
  6. S

You missed the fact that they also released a heavily compromised version of the demo in front of 4.5 million views with that 'spoiler' excuse just to keep on showing the full demo privately to some thousands while spending tons of money for traveling, booking etc. .....was that really worth it?
  7. S

Tbh seeing the density of the map I'm pretty okay with this size we are seeing here. However, if horizontally 'slightly smaller' than the witcher 3 turns out to be this, then I wonder what 'slightly shorter campaign' actually means. It makes sense that both of them might be on a much smaller...
  8. S

Summary of the Polish Q&A with developers (during Polish Community Gathering 23.11.2019)

I have never found the appeal of playing a... let's say 30-hour long campaign twice with slight variations over a 50-hour long unique playthrough. One of the things that made witcher 3 so special to me was the length, each of the characters and story bits was done in such depth. They took a lot...
  9. S

The graphics

Knowing that there's not many games in the history that showed you 50 mins of 2 years early WIP version of the game let that be 2018 or 2004, that's some next level insider knowledge from you man.
  10. S

Hey that actually reminds me of something.... wasn't there a very popular rumor about Cyberpunk map being 5 times larger than TW3 map? It surfaced well before e3 2018 when nobody knew much about the game. Interesting... Though you are making a very bold statement here about the fake map size. I...
  11. S

Multiplayer confirmed

Speaking of Thronebreaker, wasn't there a plan for releasing SP campaigns for all the factions but now they're in total silence about it because TB did not do as good as MP Gwent? :cry: Money and the influence of shareholders are always crucial things, no matter how passionate the developers...
  12. S

Multiplayer confirmed

I don't see a lot of people being concerned about the singleplayer of just 'this game' but rather being concerned about the long term future of CDPR's overall focus. I mean... R* completely moved away from SP DLCs after GTA online, no sign of starfield from BGS in the near future after fallout...
  13. S

The graphics

That's a bit dramatic tbh. They slapped a big "does not represent final version" on their previous videos and that's exactly what happened, it wasn't representative of the final product. Not like you are seeing the downgrade only after receiving your game. What you're seeing is a development...
  14. S

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

This guy basically summed up all the issues with the gameplay presentation. It almost feels like CDPR is intentionally trying to suppress the hype with their marketing haha.
  15. S

Additionally, I feel like I need to leave this here. The gamplay today looks a lot blurrier than the last gameplay demo. May not be a severe case since it can happen because of weird video compression or some settings but I just thought about pointing it out. CDPR have had some issues with...
  16. S

While the gunplay needs to have some improvement, I don't know how you can say that with a straight face right after criticizing the lack of bullet impact in Cyberpunk demo.
  17. S

Too rapid scene changes, constant zoom in zoom out, continuous non stop commentary to a level where it gets distracting. While the game looks decent, the editing was really bad. Sorry to say it like that I bet some people worked really hard to make this, but could be done much better.
  18. S

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

People are trying way too hard to find a logical reason. Simple fact is, buying apartment and being able to customize is fun for lots of people... just like character customization. Additionally, being able to spend money for something like this would also provide great incentive to the players...
  19. S

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

I remember that the house customization feature was quite applauded (even after being fairly restrictive in terms of customization) in blood and wine, so I imagined that CDPR would only further expand on this in their future games. Not a dealbreaker, but still quite strange nevertheless.
  20. S

Media, News & Previews Thread

When articles like these pop up, I like how it's always full of comments like 'I can wait' as if it's their solemn commitment to save the developers while studios keep on spending endless amount of resources during their waiting period. Anyway, apart from Jason's overly dramatic fuss all over...
Top Bottom