Search results

+
  1. C

The Game Freezes at the End of a Multiplayer Match (on the Reward Screen)

Keeps happening to me this evening after matches, loads the results/score screen, doesn't load the Send Good Game Button, if I hit skip it goes to the Daily Rewards screen but then I get the spinning logo on screen endlessly, if I then go to the Experience Tab again it shows the bar but never...
  2. C

Turn 1: Foltest... go

The Northern Realms Starter deck with the Foltest First and Pass Approach was how to easily go through all the challenges and unlock all the rewards and leader cards. It even did me pretty well to get to Level 3 in Casual Matches where I could then unlock Milling and get to work making better...
  3. C

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Could there be a 'Classic Gwent' mode added to the Game so people could actually play against fellow people using the actual Witcher 3 Gwent Cards/Decks as an extra bit of fun or to take a break from the grind of the new Gwent format?
  4. C

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

From many hours/days spent playing Gwent in Closed Beta and now making the transition into Open Beta, the number of instances where I feel I need to withhold a GG from my opponent has decreased. At this moment in time it's too early for me to get a read on what the cheese decks are or what the...
  5. C

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

The only issue I'm finding with the Weather is that it seems a little unbalanced when some factions have more cards capable of summoning and spawing weather effects then others and these units have quite a lot of body (strength) so the player gets a double buff from playing those cards knowing...
  6. C

Turn 1: Foltest... go

The repetitive play is the NR players who if they lose the Coin Toss in Round 1, know they can pretty much let their opponent play a unit, then play Foltest to buff their whole deck. Wait for the opponent to play their second Unit and then Pass Straight away, so effectively burn two of their...
  7. C

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

What's really annoying me with the drop rates at the minute is how many times I can open Kegs in succession and the Final Three Cards of which you only get to keep 1 are exactly the same as the previous keg. I've actually opened 5 Kegs in a row and each time had to choose between a Reaver Scout...
  8. C

I want to support this game, but I cannot justify buying kegs

No Title I bought several Keg packs during the closed Beta and had no problem with doing so. Now the Open Beta has begun I'm reluctant to buy anymore Kegs because for a start they've whacked the price up considerably. A 60 Keg Pack used to cost £47 now they are now charging £58.49 for the same...
  9. C

Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift

I already owned Witcher 1 & 2 on GOG before starting the Gwent Beta so sadly the codes sent to me to redeem those games are of no use. I don't however own Witcher 3 on GOG, only have it on Steam and PS4, so if CDPR would like to send me a GOG code for Witcher 3 instead that would be great and...
  10. C

GWENT Closed Beta Reward: The Witcher 2

I must be very unlucky as I already owned Witcher 1 on GOG when starting the Gwent Beta so the code to redeem that was of no use to me. Then they now give away Witcher 2 and yet again I already own this on GOG, so again I can not redeem the code. I will say that at present I don't own Witcher 3...
  11. C

Villentretenmerth cheese in NR deck

I don't object to people using Resurrections Strategies as such but I do object to being able to resurrect the same card repeatedly especially after the opponent has destroyed it. I don't mind being able to re-summon cards that were still in play on the board in previous round or that were not...
  12. C

Lavely whatever you opinion on the deck the guy was running, in that video it highlights that the guy was able to replay that card 4 times in 2 rounds, which I'm sorry is just completely ridiculous. There should be no way to replay an individual card so many times in this game. That's something...
  13. C

The latest YouTube Video by Gwent Player King Black Toof features a game where the opponent demonstrates the Borkh Cheese/Resurrect Constantly or as I like to call it "Keep Pulling it out his Ass!" but King Black Toof shows how to counter and beat that play perfectly and demonstrate these...
  14. C

harald the upgraded tremors

No I'd still have him doing 3 damage to opponent's weakend units and 2 damage to all other opponent units, but I would also have him do 2 damage to his own units. Failing that they should do with Harold like they have done with other huge game changing cards and give him a turn timer. Meaning...
  15. C

CD Projekt Red Please Change the Commander's Horn Card

Not in mine as I have yet to acquire the 800 Scraps needed to craft it.
  16. C

harald the upgraded tremors

Harold's Ability should be tweaked so he also does the 2 damage to his own units. This works well with the idea that there are cards in the Skellige Faction that depend on units being weaken, destroyed or discarded to gain some impressive buffs. Also lets not forget it then further tailors the...
  17. C

Not if you have already had to use your Scorch and Dimeritium Bomb Cards already.
  18. C

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Remove GG and reward both players at the end of a match with either Ore or Scraps and problem solved, we will all stop arguing about the subject and we can get back to playing Gwent and just having fun.
  19. C

I think a few people have made very valued points that in Witcher 3 where you are only playing against an AI that the Commander's Horn was a fun card and useful one for ensuring you could win matches and progress within quests and the game. However now Gwent is an actual game pitting Human...
  20. C

Harald the Cripple

Like the card but think it's perhaps a little OP and too much of a Game Changer. I think his ability could do with a tweak so that he also does 2 Damage to his own Battlefield when played to bring back a little balance to the card. It would certainly go some way to stopping instances of this...
Top Bottom