Search results

+
  1. L

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

Its soo obvious. They are clearly not confident in the game and just want to keep the hype up so they can get as much money from preorders. This game is likely going to be a total mess.
  2. L

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

Man does the gunplay look laughably weak, wimpy and bad. The people complaining about the gunplay being shitty back at E3 weren't lying. Boderline zero recoil, weak airsoft gun sounds and lack of bullet impact/gore. Even Fallout 4 which had average gunplay looks miles better than this ass demo.
  3. L

Weekly Poll 2/25/19 - Improvements from Witcher 3

4,5,6 The gameplay in every CDPR game so far has been poorly designed trash.
  4. L

Lessons learnt from Red Dead Redemption 2 applied to CP77

While I agree the all animations should be top notch in Cyberpunk, Rockstar wasting its time on horse balls animation is laughable. All those animations are gimmick, get old very fast and waste developer time on more from working on more useful stuff like mission design, AI, games...
  5. L

Lessons learnt from Red Dead Redemption 2 applied to CP77

The more they move away from the Rockstar the better. Cyperpunk should be more like Dues ex, Dishonored and Fallout New Vegas and less like any overrated mess that Rockstar has made. They make heavily on the rails sandboxes with garbage gameplay and controls. TW3 was heavily influenced by Red...
  6. L

Gunplay and Ranged Combat Thread

Yea my suggestions is adding more power and recoil to the guns. Removing the shitty number damage UI stuff and make the enemies react to more to being hit by bullets. The biggest issue I have is the gunplay looks floaty as hell. You can't even tell if your bullets are actually hitting the enemy...
  7. L

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

I generally enjoyed the gameplay reveal but here are my gripes. - Remove that awful UI for number damage stuff in combat. - Guns lack oomph and punch to it. I suggest slightly adding more recoil. - Make enemies react more to being hit by bullets.
  8. L

Combat Thread - General

Doom 2016 barely had any rpg elements it was close to a pure shooter. A good example of a shooter with a lot of rpg elements was Fallout 4. Fallout New Vegas was an rpg with a lot of shooter elements. Cyberpunk probably won't be anything like Doom. People has said the demo looked like Prey 2(the...
  9. L

What disappointed you about this game?

This game is pretty massive disappointment for me all the Witcher games are but this one was the biggest for me. I thought CDPR would finally learn from their poor game game design mistakes in their mainstream breakout game but nope. While W3 is a great interactive movie as video game it is...
  10. L

Will hype ruin Cyberpunk 2077?

You should more worried about gameplay these developers haven't developed a single game with good gameplay yet. Now the good thing is the development team for Cyberpunk has a lot of new people so we'll see what they bring to the table.
  11. L

"You fire your gun at a human enemy 10 levels higher than you - headshot."

Thats true a lot people just want an interactive film with a subpar game being used to tell the plot. Imo thats a mockery of video games as medium. I am not against narrative heavy games however I am against lousy game design. A good narrative is just the cherry on top of a good game however...
  12. L

I have little faith in them designing great combat or gameplay in general, however they've hired a lot of new people for Cyberpunk so we will see. This will be their last chance to impress me because so far there pretty mediocre at best developer that is grossly overrated.
  13. L

"Incredibly complex vehicles, planes, bikes, robots and mechanics" designers wanted

I think the game will probably have one protagonist that has lots of customization(like Shepard from Mass Effect).
  14. L

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

Yea but somehow they have the resources in developing a useless multiplayer for Cyberpunk that wastes even more time and money than making a voice actor do extra lines for each different class. You're giving CDPR excuse for their garbage leadership and management(allegedly). The rumors seem...
  15. L

Well Dark Souls gives the player 100% control over real time inputs. Who knew gamers wanted to see their skills translated into the game rather than the game doing that for you.
  16. L

Indeed bullet sponge syndrome is literal cancer and ruins combat.
  17. L

CDPR addresses recent departure and morale rumours

The further away from the Witcher the better.
  18. L

I hope the witcher 4 is more political

Witcher 3 had too little and Witcher 2 had too much politics. Something in between would be good.
  19. L

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

Last of Us? While the combat was slow paced and more stealth orientated the game is same as the rest. You spend to whole game killing 100 hundreds of people and zombies. It had lots of action/brutal violence but thematically/narrative wise it makes sense so it wasn't much of a problem. LA Noire...
Top Bottom