Search results

+
  1. H

Ultimate Villain suggestion

In my own cyberpunk Night City campaign i'm running currently, I have multiple grades of Villains involved. But the one that is giving my players the most trouble is a team called "The Odd Couple". One of the team members is a hacker named TheRatPack. He has hacked into the cellphone...
  2. H

Map scale for Night City?

After looking at the map, and seeing the distance measured in meters, I'd have to take a look at the CC3 map and see how well that works.
  3. H

Fantasy Grounds 2 and CO2020

Be that as may be - those who are lucky enough to be in the same time zone could share online games. :) Me? I'm in Buffalo, New York. Being an "ultimate" licence holder, that means I can join games, host games, and even host games for people who are using only the demo (free) version of the...
  4. H

I almost forgot to mention... I'm not certain what the policy here is about posting links to another forum or not, but there is a thread discussing the creation of a city kit for random buildings with random business in it (amongst other things). The forum is VIEWS FROM THE EDGE, and the...
  5. H

I wouldn't say so much a model as I'd say an enhanced map. I've picked up a copy of the boxed set of Cyberpunk (for Cyberpunk 2013) and can compare the Night City maps from there, CP2020 and the Night City source book. Couple that with my ownership of CAMPAIGN CARTOGRAPHER by Profantasy, and...
  6. H

Map scale for Night City? Hello Folks, By chance, does anyone know the map scale for the the city of Night City? Thanks, Hal ​​​​​​​
  7. H

Fantasy Grounds 2 and CO2020

Fantasy Grounds 2 and CO2020 Hi Folks, Seeing all of the play by post game threads, I've wondered why people haven't considered using virtual tabletop over the net. I I've been using Fantasy Grounds 2 using GURPS and Night City with a buddy for months now. If someone familiar with...
Top Bottom