Search results

+
  1. M

Dealing with Schirru and other ambush's near-invulnerable shell

Dealing with Schirru and other ambush's near-invulnerable shell Sigh... can't believe I need to make another thread addressing this issue again. I thought the Devs read my first one (http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...ble-to-removal) but guess not since there is still no additional...
  2. M

Ambush Cards shouldn't be invulnerable to removal

Ambush Cards shouldn't be invulnerable to removal So to start off, I am pretty salty right now after coming out of a game where I was SK and my opponent was ST. What happened is my opponent used Vrihedd Dragoon to massively buff a single unit throughout the game and I didn't care much since I...
  3. M

[BUG] Level 44 reward bug

[BUG] Level 44 reward bug So I just finished a game where I leveled to 44, the reward was "Champion of Champions" but after checking my collection I don't seem to have it. I also went to deck builder to make sure but its not there too.
  4. M

Prize-Winning Cow should be Agile

Prize-Winning Cow should be Agile I find it strange that the Prize-Winning Cow is only allowed in the melee row, but the description says "spawn a Chort on the row where this unit was". The problem I have with this is how the Chort itself is an agile unit, while the cow is not. The description...
  5. M

How to counter Scoia'tael's special card spam?

How to counter Scoia'tael's special card spam? So far I only made one successful monster deck comprise of manticore venom, lacerate, thunder, and epidemic that can counter against Scoia'tael's Neophytes and Hawker Support. Anytime I play any other faction against their annoying special card...
  6. M

[BUGS] Drowner's Swap Ability

[BUGS] Drowner's Swap Ability 1) "Younger Berserker" is immune to the rain weather. In one of my game, I swapped opponent's "Younger Berserker" to siege row. Played Rain to activate the bear transformation. When transformed to bear, rain had no effect on it's power. Didn't get reduced to a 1...
  7. M

the most overpowered bug? (starting a game with an extra card)

the most overpowered bug? (starting a game with an extra card) So I just finished a match where for some reason I started with an extra card (yes I won!). But I felt so bad for my opponent, I start with 12 cards and my opponent start with 11 cards AND he/she had to go first lol. This bug only...
Top Bottom