Search results

+
  1. G

Nilfgaard Reveal - What do you think?

Touché. You're talking about Magic, though, where you have a deck of 60 cards where you can have only 4 types of the same card. What are the chances of getting that card? While here we're talking about a leader card, so you can use it in every single match! Plus, in Magic you draw a new card at...
  2. G

1- Yes there are stronger cards like Grave Hag, but Grave Hag is even more OP, considering that it needs only 1 turn to trigger its ability, more powerful than many gold cards. 2- Knowing the opponent's hand can change the game completely, especially if you have cards with strong deploy...
  3. G

Morvran Voorhis' ability ruins the game Morvran Voorhis' ability to disclose cards ruins the game. It's OP and takes the fun out of the game. This is the first card game I've ever seen where cards have the ability to disclose other cards, which can be acceptable, especially since you introduced...
  4. G

Connection Issues

Hurray! I uninstalled both GOG and Gwent, restarted the PC, reinstalled everything, verified/repaired the game and now it works! Hope it works for you guys too. :)
  5. G

Connection Issues

Hurray! I uninstalled both GOG and Gwent, restarted the PC, reinstalled everything, verified/repaired the game and now it works! Hope it works for you guys too. :)
  6. G

Connection Issues

Since yesterday I cannot start a single match (in any mode). Error: "Our servers are completely overloaded! Please try again in a few minutes." Well, I've been trying for 2 days from different PC's and the issue seemed to start when you released the latest "Hotfix". Oops! I'm not the only one...
  7. G

Connection Issues

Since yesterday I cannot start a single match (in any mode). Error: "Our servers are completely overloaded! Please try again in a few minutes." Well, I've been trying for 2 days from different PC's and the issue seemed to start when you released the latest "Hotfix". Oops! I'm not the only one...
  8. G

Scoia'Tel deck penalized by the latest update.

Thank! Finally someone that sees what I meant. They made unnecessary changes to the faction, and Scoia'Tael is now is weaker and less fun to play with. Having said that, I want to apologize to CD Project Red for the tone of my first post. I was obviously frustrated because the changes weakened 1...
  9. G

Scoia'Tel deck penalized by the latest update.

Scoia'Tel deck penalized by the latest update. Took me 40 hours of gameplay to build a decent Scoia'Tel deck to play with, but now it's ruined thanks to your latest update. Monster was the strongest deck before and now it's even stronger. Changes that penalized my deck: Aelirenn: she no...
Top Bottom