Search results

+
  1. D

Cannot uninstall the witcher 2

Whenever i'm trying to uninstall this game a message error pop up (runtime error at 16:759: SWbemObjectSet: error loading provider). What do i do now?
  2. D

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

Those are actually sweet rewards. I like the fact that you can get the best rewards if your friends stick with the game for long, this will reduce the amount of smurfs that will inevitably be made with this kind of event. [Nope.}
  3. D

Leader Spotlight: Ardal aep Dahy

Very interesting ability, remind me of old muzzle, but more spicey
  4. D

Faction Challenge is back and all new!

Yeah it was definitely better going blind and get nothing because you missed a 50/50 and picked the wrong faction... Just no, we already went through that and there was a freakton of complaint, in fact it was actually asked that we know which side was the winner.
  5. D

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Can't help but laugh at most of those reviews. "It's not beta gwent uueeeehhhh" And it's a problem how exactly? 1547293874 How don't you get it? Hate reviews are 100% genuine, if there is an even slight positive review it's 100% made up or even funded by CDPR. That's your average hater right...
  6. D

Mulligan update Overview – Live Stream

Oh boy the third row again. I wonder when i'll finally stop reading about it when it's clearly never coming back. As for your specific points: 1) By avoiding the row if i can, by playing into it if i cannot. RnR can still only damage by 2 per turn, after 4 turns it barely did 8 damage. Not the...
  7. D

I completly disagree and hope they keep the game this way. Your "strategic pass" simply translate to hyper tempo bs and CA abusing. I'm happy you don't have to push for tempo r1 and even engine heavy decks have a shot while going first. The game is much more strategic now, before you either had...
  8. D

Nope, it's pretty mediocre. Look at Foltest, 3 zeal to powercards like Gaunter, Seltkirk and co. Arachas can easily spam 15+ points over the course of the game, and so on. Woodland is an average boost that can get destroyed if your opponent have the last say.
  9. D

Because as a leader power woodland is not that great.
  10. D

ZERO strategy - what is wrong with HC76

You mean you can't play it because you like it? Seems a good enough reason.
  11. D

ZERO strategy - what is wrong with HC76

Ahahah this topic have been a lot of fun. People complaining because in a CARD GAME sometimes you don't get your perfect combo pieces. Shocker i know.
  12. D

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

It's just marketing bs. Only an idiot would openly say "we want to make more money so we do x". Anyone know why they did this, they don't need to spell it out loud. The only thing that matter is WHAT they did, not how they described it. What they did was completly fine and acceptable, thus...
  13. D

Maybe you have a strange concept of "have to". Try playing hearthstone, magic arena or artifact. You will starve for cards to play with. Here you can get easily a full collection without spending a dime, and you complain they want to monetize premiums, a cosmetic? Please. I call yours entitlement.
  14. D

Honestly if that means more frequent balance changes i'm all for it. And let's be honest, you can easily open 2 kegs per day (without even trying much) so it's not like people will be starved for cards.
  15. D

... You are not making ANY sense. Any player that had his collection milled is a open beta player. They gave you full scrap refund for each card, and you can use the SAME SCRAPS TO RECRAFT THEM BACK. Until january 2nd. You lost NOTHING. You still have 2 weeks to craft those. 2 WEEKS. New players...
  16. D

Lol it doesn't. It bothers you they gave you scraps in exchange for the premium? Are you guys aware you can still recraft them premium using the same scraps you got for free until next year? Then what are you complaining about?
  17. D

I'm ok with it, in other games you barely have the cards to play let alone gold or animated ones. In this one you can easily have full collection of both, which is a bit overkill. Premiums will be rarer (especially from the next expansion onward) and thus it may lead to more money to CDPR...
  18. D

GWENT Roadmap overview

They tried with midwinter, it failed. Powercreep cards that upped the bronze "requirement to be playable" (bearmaster, viper witcher, half elf, elven scout, slave driver and a few others) saw play, the rest next to none. Now however, with provisions they can print multiple cards that aren't...
  19. D

GWENT Roadmap overview

Yep, improved. If anything the game now can actually release 100 cards without powercreeping the game to hell.
  20. D

GWENT Roadmap overview

I really enjoyed the stream, a lot of stuff is on the table and i can't wait to eat. The new expansion is by far the most exciting news, since it brings a lot of new stuff to play with and new possible decks playable. I'm ok with the mulligan -> provision switch for leader balance. Not so much...
Top Bottom