Search results

+
  1. A

Competitive ruling: proNEO3001

Come on dude you know very well what i mean.Don't make game on words. CIS countries. You should get the point now clearly.I hope you are able to understand?
  2. A

As I said before CDPR doesn't need to give any "evidences". They have all details and they are looking into it before taking any decision. I wintraded and got my punishment.CDPR caught me as in this case they caught PRONEO. So you can stop to defend wintraders and look your way. This is turning...
  3. A

Guys calm down. CDPR doesn't need to show any proof to us. Because i know very well that they can catch the wintraders. ( I am closebeta #1 at the end of the season with wintrading and cdpr caught me removed my two account's points for that season) Sniping isn't cheating or ban reason or It...
  4. A

Suggestion: Button to report roping

There is one player and nick name is [please don’t shame users in public] This player is abusing other people and roping for purpose and waiting till last second of each turn. He plays suddenly card and waiting till last second for purpose and roping,Also sending emotes till last second of...
  5. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey Burza :) 1)Are you happy right now about the situation of gwent? 2)Do you think Gwent is better right now than 2 years ago close beta gwent?(i am talking about mechanics not visuals) 3)If i be honest gwent was better on the closebeta.Do you feel that you are forced to bring new cards and...
  6. A

Ambush pretty OP right now

Come on man none plays ambush also it isnt OP Who was the fiest till this time?Garrunah He never plays ambush Also now who is on first play he plays monster consume So really i cant understand why do u cry? Lets look scenario Your opponent has 30 point total You have 25 point total Opponent...
  7. A

Playing everytime with the same players.That is BORING!

i started 3 months ago and my mmr was around 4000
  8. A

Playing everytime with the same players.That is BORING!

Playing everytime with the same players.That is BORING! I got bored to play everytime with the same players.Even i memorized their nicknames I dont know maybe cd project have region lock for players.For example i play with X country everytime i cant play with another players Dalthair Terapevt...
  9. A

One keg two legendary :))

One keg two legendary :)) I have opened a keg today and got two legenday in one :OOOO In the beginning i had ciri and got sad because of this but after that i saw another legendary :) I got shocked i had to share this :D Had you any luck like this?
  10. A

Level reward and daily rewards are the same BUG

Level reward and daily rewards are the same BUG Hello everyone This happened twice for me I think this is impossible.When i am at the end of level and i will get new rewerd for new level in the same time i get daily reward and daily reward gave me one card.But i looked my level reward it was...
  11. A

When you resurrect them,they are coming with high strength

Hello I am talking about poor infantiny and queendsguard
  12. A

When you resurrect them,they are coming with high strength

When you resurrect them,they are coming with high strength Hello i say that is totally bug i destroy some units and when another player resurrect them they are coming with highest strength they should be default strength when they are coming from graveyard This is happening in skellige and...
  13. A

Level 18 reward not given

Level 18 reward not given Edit : Okay solved...
Top Bottom