Search results

+
  1. A

Playing everytime with the same players.That is BORING!

Playing everytime with the same players.That is BORING! I got bored to play everytime with the same players.Even i memorized their nicknames I dont know maybe cd project have region lock for players.For example i play with X country everytime i cant play with another players Dalthair Terapevt...
  2. A

One keg two legendary :))

One keg two legendary :)) I have opened a keg today and got two legenday in one :OOOO In the beginning i had ciri and got sad because of this but after that i saw another legendary :) I got shocked i had to share this :D Had you any luck like this?
  3. A

Level reward and daily rewards are the same BUG

Level reward and daily rewards are the same BUG Hello everyone This happened twice for me I think this is impossible.When i am at the end of level and i will get new rewerd for new level in the same time i get daily reward and daily reward gave me one card.But i looked my level reward it was...
  4. A

When you resurrect them,they are coming with high strength

When you resurrect them,they are coming with high strength Hello i say that is totally bug i destroy some units and when another player resurrect them they are coming with highest strength they should be default strength when they are coming from graveyard This is happening in skellige and...
  5. A

Level 18 reward not given

Level 18 reward not given Edit : Okay solved...
Top Bottom