Search results

+
  1. D

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game

Just to clarify, I was in fury while writing my previous post, sorry for spreading the salt. I played all of my golds in round 4 and lost by eight points solely because Donar stole my Shackles (my opponent and I both had 0 cards in our decks when Kambi was about to go off and I got milled)...
  2. D

Can't win anymore with NG

I've been playing Emhyr Spies for a month, after reaching 4k I'm just bouncing back and forth between 3900 and 4100. Sometimes I'm really close to completing the Dagon challenge after I get particularly salty, but well, gotta stay loyal to the Empire... ;)
  3. D

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game

Balance an Hindar would like to have a word with you. I lost three ranked games in a row because of his bullshit RNG effect. But well, I guess it was my fault: I should've teched in two pairs of shackles against Kambi SK and run two Vicovaro Medics. I should probably tech a 40 cards deck with...
  4. D

Is Monsters Most Peoples Favorite Faction?

You seem to have forgotten about Spies Emhyr/Calveit. They are way less forgiving than Monsters or Dorfs. You triggered my Axemen PTSD :|
  5. D

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Of course it's not. Dagon decks are pretty cheap.
  6. D

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

People do this becuase it's an effective way to gain MMR. I believe that only a small amount of players care about creativity in ranked. That doesn't make them better or worse - they just have a different approach. I play a niche Emhyr deck on the ladder and while it's still better than its...
  7. D

Advice on my Nilf deck

I'd add a lacerate, it's usually 6-15 value vs SK/NR and it can achieve batshit levels of value against monsters swarm or consume. I think you can replace Cahir with an Igni, Menno is also cuttable in this deck as he's far more reliable with Emhyr. Currently, he requires you to draw both him and...
  8. D

Fun (not best) decks?

Definitely Spies Emhyr. It's extremely demanding, it's quite flexible, it's viable for the ladder and - although it doesn't matter that much - has a very fun matchup against pure buffing decks, as you can see here: https://i.redd.it/eukv8n2lyl9z.png Decklist for the curious...
  9. D

Nekkers' ability doesn't work while they're staying on the board

Wow. The description of this card in Polish is incredibly inaccurate, then. It just describes the ability without giving any information about additional requirements for the effect to work. I was so confused for a moment, lol. Gonna report this.
  10. D

Nekkers' ability doesn't work while they're staying on the board

Nekkers' ability doesn't work while they're staying on the board Hello. I've noticed that Nekkers gain strength only while they're either in player's hand or in the deck. Nekkers who have been placed on the board don't receive the +1 bonus for every consumed unit. I think that it may be an...
  11. D

Monster Deck Strategies

Do you guys think that there's still some room for monster consume decks in current meta? I've been experimenting with two variations of it - one consists of ghouls, ekimmaras and a few high-strength units that serve as monster food, and the second utilizes nekkers' ability instead of relying on...
  12. D

Monster Deck Strategies

Let me take a guess: mardroeme.
  13. D

SOLVED Eredin's line not playing

Will do. Thank you for your time.
  14. D

Yes, I reinstalled the game once, but to no avail. I have Eredin in only one deck, I've deleted all other decks anyway.
  15. D

Eredin's line not playing Hello, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I never hear Eredin's dialogue line when I'm playing him. Dialogue lines for every other card than Eredin work just fine and that made me think that I may have encountered a bug.
Top Bottom