Search results

+
  1. T

Game-breaking Bug: Wakako [Spoilers]

I haven't been able to speak to Wakako from the minute I had a quest with her. Even her phone calls would omit her speaking so I'm just there hearing myself speaking to nobody. That's all whatever. The game's buggy, fine. But then I start on the 'Down on the Corner' quest, a main quest...I'm...
  2. T

Game won't load/Spinning wheel of doom

Game won't load/Spinning wheel of doom Well, this is a new one for me. I can't even get the game to load up. This happened apparently, overnight. I changed nothing and YES, I tried to reinstall and reboot to no avail.
  3. T

Visual Glitch

Visual Glitch Is there a thread or designated spot to throw screenshots for graphical glitches? Either way, just reporting this. As you can see a little foglet got crunked up.
  4. T

Rating system, please explain.

Rating system, please explain. I can't for the life of me figure out how after playing nearly all cards across three rounds and still losing, I get a "92" but in beating an opponent in two successive rounds with multiple cards leftover I end up with something like a 69. What the actual fuck?
  5. T

Avallac'h and the weather.

Avallac'h and the weather. I've seen him in some monster weather decks and while I can see the use of him when you're purposefully passing on a turn, etc. but what good is he if he pops up on your final turn? That screwed me enough times to make me reconsider. Any strategy tips from anybody...
  6. T

I had a GREAT deck.

I had a GREAT deck. I had a great deck last night. Was on a roll through the morning. Had some coffee, messed around with the deck for shitz. Been on a losing streak ever since. That is all.
  7. T

Is it possible to reset one's account?

Is it possible to reset one's account? It took me a hot minute to get a handle on wtf I was doing and would love to start anew, back at Level 0, etc. Is there anyway to do this?
Top Bottom