Search results

+
  1. F

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

A few thoughts on the 9/5 Hotfix First. And most importantly, the devs made a mistake by GROSSLY overreacting to Swim's Spell'tael Deck. Did you probably need to nerf the Farseer? Yeah, but I predicted that when the card was published. Did you have to nerf Tremors? Maybe. There was a...
  2. F

Daerlan Foot Soldiers/Nilgaardian Standard Bearers

Daerlan Foot Soldiers/Nilgaardian Standard Bearers "Whenever you reveal this unit in your hand, play it and draw the top card from your deck." "Whenever you play a Soldier from your hand, boost an ally by 2." Does a revealed Daerlan Foot Soldier count as being played from your hand when it's...
  3. F

Saskia Rant!

Awww...did you delete a post where I was getting flamed before I could see it? Those are my favorite though! On topic: As a non-ST player, I'm not entirely sure which Netdeck we are talking about, but I understand why the code might not make it resolve randomly. I can also see very few...
  4. F

Saskia Rant!

So funny that you guys are wasting so much time mocking the OP when you could be working out a play for this exploit. Really proud that we have such an awesome community here.
  5. F

[SK] Legendary Kambi

It's a desperation play, IMO. Especially since it needs to be played into Weather or a Savage Bear to be effective, otherwise you are burning another card to trigger it. It would be less crappy if it triggered RNR on the other side along with Hemdall.
  6. F

[SK] Legendary Kambi

Kambi is pretty god-awful this patch. It's not a finisher, and you have to use another card to destroy it (and if that card is a creature, Hemdall kills it anyway), and the previous nerf to Morkvarg that halves his power instead of reducing it by 2 makes it a bad combo. The odds of you...
  7. F

Mill Values For This Patch Make No Sense

Why would anyone with a full collection be begging for scraps?
  8. F

Nilfgaard Reveal - What do you think?

This is an element in a lot of card games. And honestly, Morvran still isn't as abusive as some other cards, such as:
  9. F

5 Winners and 5 Losers in the World of Post-Patch Golds

This, and with Avallac'h being targetable now, along with other options (Double Cross for example), most factions can get Ciri back without much effort.
  10. F

Bad example, but concept applies to others. Thanks for pointing it out so I can edit.
  11. F

Cahir has Stubborn and can't be Decoyed. Though there are a million other ways to do this now, unless Cahir becomes Doomed.
  12. F

That's fair. I don't usually play the Letho/D-Bomb cheese, so it didn't occur to me that offensively, he's a now much better play. Good looking out.
  13. F

Agreed. This change does very little to drive down the frequency of SK in the meta if Zigderpra can just res Gold Cards.
  14. F

5 Winners and 5 Losers in the World of Post-Patch Golds Certain assumptions are made here. Namely that Golds can not just be targeted, but also that they are susceptible to AOE and Global abilities as well. Also, this is just opinion, and without the benefit of actually seeing any card changes...
  15. F

What I learned at 4000+ MMR

Well, since I'm not a computer player, I can't offer you a friendly, but I can tell you that it draws most 25 card decks out by Round 3. And honestly, it doesn't even need to do that to win. Swim's Millege deck has never drawn me out, and I have more thinning than most. Most people can thin...
  16. F

What I learned at 4000+ MMR

I went from 17 to 20 in about 2 days playing an Emhyr Mill Nilfgaard Variant. Vilgie, Tibor, Avallach, Regis HV. Sweers, Peter, Albrich, Cantarella, Decoy, Treason. 2 Ambassadors, 2 Emissaries, 2 Rot Tossers, 1 Impera Brigage, 2 Nauzica Banners, 1 Nauzica Something or other (deal 5 damage...
  17. F

Leader Changes

Right. I have to open with Emhyr on the first turn in order to do it that way. The problem lies in, I don't know if there is a good second target for Sweers until I see it. And if one never appears, I'm stuck with a less than effective Sweers card in my hand, where before I could play the...
  18. F

Leader Changes

I don't think you understood what I was saying. Let's say I'm playing against Henselt, and my opponent opens with a Kaedweni Sargent. I drop Sweers to banish his other two Kaedweni Sargent. If he plays a Reaver Hunter on the next turn, then I can play Emhyr (currently) to bounce him back to...
  19. F

Leader Changes

It is most decidedly NOT a buff for Mill Decks. I'm so tired of the assumption being that a Mill deck needs to break and bounce Avallach to be successful. I nearly punched my monitor when I heard Swim imply that this change somehow makes Avallach better. In fact, if anything, this slows down...
  20. F

Sure no rigging. Only probabilities. Well done CDRP.

Holy Tinfoil Hat, Batman! 1. Why does this matter? I've noticed it, but never thought it was a problem. If I hit the abort button and it doesn't abort, I know I have a match coming. No big deal. 2. Not all players are on PCs. I assure you, my XBox One is not as fast as your PC, and on...
Top Bottom