Search results

+
  1. Mobilemux

Cyberpunk's version of Triss, Ciri or Yen?

Ok so this has been bothering me so much as of late and I've been pondering whether or not to make a thread about this for a while cause I wasn't sure how to explain it delicately, but I can't stay silent about it anymore. Where is Cyberpunk 2077's versions of the undeniably drop dead gorgeous...
  2. Mobilemux

New NPCs/Enemies

So CDPR have shown us some images of some of the new characters we get to see in the game. I don't know any of the names of these characters, but they seem like pretty standard supporting characters who look fine. And then there's............ [Sard edit: Nope]
  3. Mobilemux

January 10th?

The date is pretty noteworthy for Cyberpunk 2077 as January 10th 2013 was when the teaser first showed up, Jan 10th this year was when the infamous "beep" showed up and kick started the hype train. Gotta wonder, do you think that we'll get something noteworthy on January 10th 2019?
  4. Mobilemux

Worried about CDPR Pandering.

First off I'm very very excited for Cyberpunk 2077, I have immense respect for CD Projekt RED and have never had this worry at all in the past based on the fantastic job they did with Witcher 3, but due to some recent events that have shown up from another certain Polish developer with another...
Top Bottom