Search results

+
  1. G

Yoana's textbox missleading or not working as intended

Yoana's textbox missleading or not working as intended I was trying to make a SK deck around the new card Ihuarr...Iruharr...Ihurara....Well, you see which one, the Unicorn that deals 7 damage to 3 units when it reaches it's base strenght and I naturally stumbled on Yoana. Just for recall...
  2. G

Mahakam Marauder doesn't Work with Strengthening Effects

Mahakam Marauder doesn't Work with Strengthening Effects I tested the game after the fix and just realized that there is a bug with MM. They're supposed to get buffed every time their str change but it doesn't work when they're strenghtened anymore. I can only assume it's a bug and not a nerf...
  3. G

Wild boar of the Queen deck

Wild boar of the Queen deck Hi everyone, It's the first time I share one of my exotic deck list but I really like this one, tested it on both Casual and ranked and it works very well too. The general idea of the deck is to combine both resurrection/Queensguard tactic with self wound/warcry...
  4. G

How to save the Golds

How to save the Golds A little topic to talk about the Golds that has been left behind since the last patch. What would you do to make them playable/strong again. I hope this kind of thread doesn't exist already, I checked the forum until quiet some time before and didn't find any so it should...
  5. G

A morale system in Gwent

A morale system in Gwent Here is a system I was thinking about which could be interesting to implement to the game because right now there is only one way of winning a game of Gwent (and please don't tell me about mill, this deck kills the opponent by getting card advantage which translate into...
  6. G

Could not connect. Please check your internet connection

Could not connect. Please check your internet connection I'm currently having an issue with my game. Basically I have 2 computers on which the game is installed, a PC and a laptop (which I'm using right now and is the support I'm having trouble with). The issue is pretty straight foward, I run...
  7. G

A few things that I wanted to mention...

A few things that I wanted to mention... Here is a few things that I came accross, some of them are bugs 1OO% sure, some others, I'm not sure but they might be. Before I start, I wanted to say that I'm really happy with the way the game shapes up so far, I think CDPR made (and are still...
  8. G

[SUGGESTION] A side board in Gwent

[SUGGESTION] A side board in Gwent I just had this idea, maybe nobody would like it but I think it can make the game even more interesting (at least imo). So basically, the idea is that each player could now choose up to 4 cards to put in a side board while building his/her deck. Those cards...
Top Bottom