Search results

+
  1. F

Strongest SK Leader combo?

Thinning = reducing the amount of cards left in your deck so you can get the important cards more reliably, Crach pulls one card, pirate discards 2 cards, so there's 3 cards left in the deck. Tempo = play a lot of poits in few cards to get ahead of your opponent so he can't get a good pass
  2. F

2 axemen + Harald does not thin and only gives 15 + 9 + 9 = 33, increasing by 3 every turn. However axemen can't be pulled by marching orders/adc and can be denied a lot easier. I was looking for a tempo play, and axemen are pretty much the opposite of tempo.
  3. F

Strongest SK Leader combo? A few days ago i came up with this deck list: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/31882-c...eather-pirates I wanted to experiment with a thinning tempo round 1 leader play other than Bran + Raiders, and Crach + Pirates is the best I could think of. Is there any other better...
  4. F

Posted a support ticket over a week ago, no response

Make sure you didn't get an answer. I once sent a support ticket and assumed it was unanswered because I didn't get any notification whatsoever. Did the support ticket on the support site really not change? Also there are different supports for different languages, make sure to check the correct...
  5. F

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers)

They stay in her camp after the battle at the bridge at the end of the 3rd book. Meve knights Geralt, they leave in book 4
  6. F

GWENT: Ask a Dev

How many of you at CDPR have read Sapkowski's books?
  7. F

Loyalty to CD Projekt Red

I started playing the witcher 3 after I had upgraded my Hardware (just for witcher 3 and gta 5 actually) last year. 3 days and 27 hours played later, i decided to read the books. I found out the audiobooks were on YouTube, so I postponed buying the books and went with listening to them instead...
  8. F

Dol Blathanna Protector change

Spotters are totally fine right now, 14/15 when targetting knight/guardian. Pirate captains need to much work to be good. Discarding an craite warriors just to boost captains is not worth it, skirmishers only boost captains by 7 in round 1, and you want to discard them early to res them multiple...
  9. F

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers)

The little description we have suggests it might tell the story of queen meve's battles against nilfgaard around the jaruga that happen during the third book. Geralt and his friends only stay in meve's Camp for a short time and fight in one important Battle, so there's enough room for cdpr to...
  10. F

First impression of new patch

First impression of new patch As everybody else, I opened all my kegs, got 12k scraps and now I'm looking for cards to make my old decks better/work at all. This obviously takes some time and testing, but I noticed that a lot of cards were changed to weird restrictions(NR and Skellige clans...
  11. F

Fatigue System for Ranked Match

This is a horrible idea. You would just get destroyed by people who still have their good leaders for the day. Francesca vs dagon, yaay
  12. F

Kambi not useful with 16 Power

No offence, but getting to 4k with a deck doesn't mean it's viable. Most SK decks want to keep a priestess or other cards to get Cerys back for round 3, so Opponents will often try and force a long round 2 if you lose round 1, regardless of kambi. Also making your opponent play Kambi in round 2...
  13. F

Harald The Underdog

I had one nekker on the board, one in the deck, borkh counter on 1. I wanted to eat 2 units, let the nekker live so borkh burns the nekker on my side of the board and spawns the last one. It was back before borkh was nerfed, so it actually mattered because he burned one nekker and 2 lower units...
  14. F

Skirmishers the Bronze Ciri and Raiders the free 5-7 card

Skirmishers can be stolen by Vicovaro medics, caretaker, Katakan, which are all fairly common in their factions, or even Ghoul or necromancy if you randomly run into them. Ciri requires less setup to return, you just need to thin your deck and draw her. Keeping Raiders for round 3 is not a good...
  15. F

Harald The Underdog

This is a problem with the game mechanics atm, not only Harald. Being able to damage only Enemies prevents you from hitting your own stuff, but not being able to damage cow carcass/fire trap or play around scorch/igni, which you can only do if the effect can target all units, can break your neck...
  16. F

Cards that need a little Love?

It's obviously possible to get insane value out of him, especially against consume. However, he require too much setup to be worth it. The worst card in the game atm: Restore. It should either strengthen both units by 3/4 or discard 1, revive 1 bronze and return 1 to your hand if they want to...
  17. F

Clan Dinum Pirate Captain (exploit/bug)

You're trolling, right?
  18. F

Stuck at rank 19....

I just reached rank 19 without any difficulties (with a NG Deck) Now i don't feel motivated enough to try and climb to 4.5k... The game is a lot less fun to play on higher ranks because there are literally 2 decks above 4k: SK discard and dagon. so i made a bunch of fun decks and dropped back to...
  19. F

[book spoilers] Why is Schirru...

There are many more cards that are not in line with the witcher lore. Bonhart and Vilgefortz loyal to nilfgaard. Brouver hoog leading ST into battle. Ballistas in melee combat. this game is not about lore, it's about gameplay. Accept it and enjoy the game while feeling superior because you know...
  20. F

Boosting as a win condition is boring

In MtG, there are a few cards that introduce new win conditions. Get your deck down to 0 cards, high mana cost card that wins you the game when it's played for the second time, etc. I never liked these cards. They're either totally useless if your opponent can counter them, or they feel unfair...
Top Bottom